Chapter thy quatro

.Blueberry couldn't hold his idea in anymore. " WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A SLEEP OVER!!!"
         Everyone thought for a moment about that idea. A skeleton of people agreed with this great idea. Geno was one of the people who agreed. Since he is the host of the party it is settled...IT WILL BE A SLEEPOVER....once it gets late into the night of course. Most people went back to doing what they were doing before. Classic Papyrus came up behind Classic, and lifted the smol skele up in the air. Classic let out a small yelp, but luckily Papyrus caught him again. Classic kinda looked like a smoll potato. Red smiled at that. It was funny. Papyrus ran around with Sans on his back. "WE MUST ALL HAVE THE FUNNEST TIME!"
     Sans chuckled a bit and said "Paps you are the coolest bro ever."
      "OF COURSE I AM BROTHER! I AM THE GRRREAATE PAPYRUS AFETR ALL!"
        Red really wished his brother was still like that, but Red knew Fell probably would never change back again. 'But it is my fault' thought Red sadly. A bunch of other Papyrus's carried their Sans's around too. Red didn't even dare to look up at Fell. Red looked down so he couldn't accidentally look at his brother. Fell scoffed at his brother 'still a usless weak ugly 1hp monster.' Two Papyrus's accidentally bumped into the smol pointy teethed skeleton. This caused Red to fall backward on to a table. This would have been fine if he wasn't already hurt from his own brother, or had more than one hp. Red's skull came in contact with the edge of the table. There was a loud crunch, and bits of bone fell out from behind Red's head. Everyone stopped running around, and looked at Red ,shocked and worried. Red tried to stand, but he felt a wave of nausea come over him. He fell back down, and checked his stats. Sans LV 0  Hp 0.1/1 *doesn't seem to be bothered by this. Red shrugged and just stayed sitting on the ground.  "Hey...Red we should probably heal you" said Underswap Papyrus in a worried tone.
    "I'm  fine" some people shook their heads and went over to Red.
      A Papyrus was about to try to heal him, but then they saw how Red looked like he was going to have a panic attack. The Papyrus was confused, but stopped reaching over to him. Other skeletons tried to calm Red down, but most of them were Papyrus's and made it worse. Ink and Error looked at Fell to see what he would do. Fell just stared at his brother with disappointment. Classic thought this was strange..until he realized that Red seemed to be afraid to be touched by anyone, but alternate versions of himself. Especially Papyrus's freaked him out...'and there are a good couple reasons why' thought Classic bitterly.
       Classic also had panic attacks when something reminded him too much of Genocide, orange bad another Night Terror. Because of this Classic kinda knew what to do. Classic slowly approached the panicked Sans.