Nineth part:3

This is to the person who didn't get why Red didn't say anything to Classic about why his soul was acting weird. Red has a similar problem...at least in this fanfiction. Since his Boss is so bad to him his soul cracks sometimes and Red ends up coughing up blood (also from not eating or sleeping enough.) Red kinda guessed that Classic had a similar problem since he still thinks all Papyrus probably punish their Sans's. Just not as often as his does. :/ yeah. That is the explanation.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Classic woke up with a start. He calmed down a bit when he saw Red sleeping on his shoulder, but he still felt dread. Classic sighed and tried to figure out why he felt so bad. Then it hit him. Frisk was going to be at the door. Well if it even was Frisk.

Classic looked at Red for a minute or two. He knew that Red would probably be hurt even worse than before, but there was no way he could stop it. Classic had to stay in this universe because if Frisk found anything different there would be a lot of problems. Classic decided that the second Frisk resets again he was going to immediately Red out of hel..underfell.
     Red woke up and jumped when he realized that he was sleeping on Classic's shoulder. Red looked at Classic and realized that he looked really nervous. Red was slightly confused. Red the whole time he was in this universe he felt worried about going back to Underfell, but Classic didn't seem to have a reason to worry. " Hey Red do you wanna eat something before we go to my post?"
" y yeah"
   Classic heated up leftover spaghetti and gave Red some. Classic wasn't saying as many puns as usual, and Red was wondering if Classic's soul hadn't healed completely yet. 'It might still be hurting him'
After the slightly awkwardly breakfast Classic teleported the two of them to his post. Red was super confused and worried about why Classic seemed so nervous and upset. "W Why are you so nervous?"
Classic was slightly startled by the question. "Um... a couple reasons"

There was a bit of silence between the two when Classic reached into his pocket and took out a pretty flower. The petals shown beautifully, as the sun hit it. Red was confused at first, when Classic held the flower up to him. Classic turned his head around and there was an unlimited source of blue on his face. Red's face also flared up deep Red when he realized the flower was for him.
Red carefully took the flower and looked at Classic for a moment. Red chuckled and said "Th that is really gay"

Classic almost looked like his soul was going to burst in two. Red felt his soul fill up..with something. He grabbed Classic's arm and pulled him closer. Red clanked/kissed Classic's teeth/mouth. "And it's awesome"
Classic was in relief shock for a few moments before he started to chuckle. Red joined in. Then both if them were laughing super hard for no exact reason, but probably because it was a weight of their soul lifted up. They continued dying for a few more seconds before they were able to catch their breath.

"So I'm yours and your mine?" Asked both of them at the same time.
"I guess" they once again said in unison.

They both laughed some more, and both of them had tears in their eyes for different reasons. Mostly for laughing so hard, but also for knowing that Red would have to go back to his universe soon.

After they stopped laughing, Classic and Red cuddled each other like there was no tomorrow. They both held each other like if they were to let go the other would disappear from existence.
Meanwhile Alphys was watching them through her camera eating ramen noodles and totally shipping them together.
As time went on Red realized that Classic hugged him tighter and started to look like he was dreading something. Red nuzzled Classic which calmed him down a bit. Classic nuzzled back. "I love you" Classic mumble-whispered to Red.
Red was still able to hear it. Suddenly everything made sense to him. That feeling was love that he felt when he looked at Classic. Red cuddled closer to his new partner and whispered back.
"I love you too"

Abit Cheesy...I guess but ADORABLE
>:3 0w0 >:3
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT BE OFFICIAL FOR THEM TWO SKELES!
_________________

The two Sans's gasters ,meanwhile this was happening, were in their voids screeching finally and shipping them even more than Alphys.