Chapter 5

(F/N's POV)

The elevator doors slide open, then the ladies gasp due to how big my apartment is. I don't blame them, it's a big and luxurious penthouse that has three bedrooms, a big kitchen, and three bathrooms.

 I don't blame them, it's a big and luxurious penthouse that has three bedrooms, a big kitchen, and three bathrooms

Ahri: Wow... Your place is awesome!

Me: *Smiles* Thanks! It almost cost me a million Lien...

Evelynn: I believe that... *Sniffs me* Ugh, you need a shower!

Me: Don't we all? Hmhm~.

Evelynn: True...

Me: MmHm. *Gestures* There's a bathroom with a shower at the end of the hall and there's a bathroom upstairs.

Akali: Awesome! *Looks at Kai'sa* Wanna shower with me?

Kai'sa: *Blushes* Uh, I prefer to show by myself...

Akali: Ah... Okay...

Ahri: *Places hand on her shoulder* I don't mind sharing a shower with you.

Akali: Awesome! Let's get cleaned up!

Ahri: Right!

The mahogany haired lady and the sexy Fox Faunas walk towards the end of the hallway, while Kai'sa walks upstairs to the other bathroom, leaving me and Evelynn.

Evelynn: Well... Seems like those bathrooms are occupied...

Me: Oh don't worry, there's a bathroom in my bedroom.

Evelynn: *Smiles* Excellent~. *In head* Now this is going to be lovely~~~~.

Me: Mmhm! *Holds her hand* C'mon, m' lady~.

Evelynn: Hmhm~. Escort me~.

I chuckled before going upstairs with the magenta haired beauty. We walk into the master bedroom, then I open the bathroom door to reveal...

 We walk into the master bedroom, then I open the bathroom door to reveal

Evelynn: Wow~. It's beautiful~!

Me: Mmhm! Two sinks, one bathtub, and one shower... It's perfect. *Clears throat* Shall we get started?