Chapter 16

(F/N's POV)

I feel my arms wrapping around something smooth and warm. My eyes open to see Kai'sa and Akali on my bare chest, which has red and purple lipstick stains on. I look around to see that we're still in my office room, AKA my gaming room. Anyway, I gently shake them to wake the ladies up.

Me: Hey... Wake up, ladies...

Akali: *Nuzzles into my chest* Mmmm~~. Muscles~~.

Kai'sa: *Nuzzles as well* Mmm~~.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Meghan enters the room. She sees us then blushes immediately; I chuckle at her before smacking Akali's and Kai'sa's asses. Instantaneously, the two female singers wake up before yelping in pain and looking at me with cute angry faces.

Akali: F/N! What the fuck?!

Kai'sa: Yeah! What the fuck?!

Me: I had to wake you up somehow... 

Kai'sa: But you didn't have to smack us!

Me: At least, it's on your asses.

Akali: But you clapped our cheeks~!

Me: Really? 

Akali: Yeah~!

Me: *Frowns* Did you molest me in my sleep?

Kai'sa: Uuuuuuhhhhh...

Meghan: Anyway! F/N, you have a package at the front door.

Me: Seriously?

Meghan: Mmhm!

Me: Okay... *Gets up* Oh man... *Zips up pants* Let's see what it is.

Meghan: Okay!

The blonde lady and I exit the office before approaching the front door. I open the door then look down to see a large box leaning on the wall. There's a Dodge logo on the front, so I pick it up before bringing it inside of the house. I put it down on the floor, then I bring out my butterfly knife. Before I can open it, Valkyrie and I hear some footsteps coming down the stairs. We turn around to see Taina walking down the stairs.

Me: Oh, good morning, Instructor.

Taina: *Stretches* Morning! *Sees the package* What's in there?

Me: I think it's my new fender for my Ram truck.

Taina: You ordered one?

Me: Yep. *Slices tape* Because I didn't like how the front of my TRX looked when I bought it. I mean... *Puts away knife* It looks okay, but it looks a bit too old for my liking.

I open the box to see a red 2021 Ram TRX front bumper. The ladies 'ooh'ed ad 'aw'ed to the piece, while I check if there's any scratches or imperfections. Luckily, there aren't any setbacks, so I pick up the bumper carefully before approaching the elevator.

Taina: Um, do you need help, sweetie?

Me: *Shakes head* No thanks, I'll be fine!

Taina: Okay... *Looks at Meghan* Let's make some breakfast.

Meghan: Let's do it!

The two ladies walk away, while I enter the elevator then press the garage button. The doors close and the elevator starts to descend to the garage level. As the elevator goes down, I stretch my body and I hear my joints popping. After a few seconds, the elevator stops then the doors open, so I exit the contraption. My truck stands in front of me and I cannot wait to put my new fender onto it. I grab a tool cart then start replacing my fender. While I start removing the old bumper, I sense something behind me. My peripheral vision sees a pink and brown-haired girl behind me with a very yandere expression on her face.