O

° O °
"Prisoner 113"

  "Please, please, please please,ple—

"Alright!!!" Marcus Kane let out a defeated groan as his daughter danced around victoriously. Though couldn't help the small smile forming, he made sure to hide it from her view knowing he'd never hear the end of it. "Thea."

Athena failed to respond, her cheery singing too loud for her own ears to hear anything but herself. Her brunette waves trailed down her spine and swung as she danced, until she stepped on her shoelace that sent her tumbling with a painful, "oof."

"Athena" her father tried again, this time capturing her attention as she picked herself up from the floor. "I'm gonna say this once, and only once. Stay awa—

"Stay away from the other stations, blah blah blah, they're not good company, blah blah blah,. Yeah, dad I got it" she finished for him while skipping towards their front door. Right as she twisted the handle and pulled it open, it was slammed shut as her father stood over her.

"This isn't a joke" Marcus barked as he held the door shut so she couldn't pull it open again, "every time you hang around with those kids, you get into trouble. There's only so many times I can help you Athena before Jaha decides to lock you up!"

Thea let out a sigh before looking up into her dads eyes, "I know dad, okay? I swear I'm just going out to explore a little bit, maybe I'll even see what Clarke Griffin is doing."

Her dad smiled at the mention of Jake and Abby's daughter, he'd been trying to get Thea to meet her for years but she'd always been so stubborn when it came to hanging out with other kids from Alpha station. He playfully messed with her hair earning a glare, "alright, I'll see you home by 8, no later because we have dinner with grandma."

"Got it dad" she confirmed as she ran out the door while he was distracted, she took a right turn towards Abby's place but as soon as her father closed the door she backtracked towards engineering quarters She paused around the corner as she heard voices, peaking her head around to see who was on the other side, "Whiskey! Just the man I was looking for" she cheered while coming out from hiding.

Kyle Wick smiled at her voice, turning his head to face his favorite person as he carried a box of wires, "Titos! Where the hell have you been, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." And it was true, usually Athena managed to sneak away to visit him at work at least every other day, but he hadn't seen her in almost 2 weeks.

"My dad had me on full blown lockdown dude, it was a total nightmare" she informed as she stepped next to him while they walked back to his working area. As soon as he set the box down she was digging in it, pulling out multiple wires and inspecting the ends.

"What'd you do this time" Wick chuckled while taking the wires out of her hands and placing them down. He'd known Athena for a good 6 years now and even with the 5 year difference, he could easily say she was his best friend. With that being said, he knew how hard it was for her to stay out of trouble so it was no surprise that her father was putting her on house arrest every week when she managed to dig herself into a hole.