III

° III °
"Earth Kills"

Thea: In Greek Names the meaning of the name Thea is: Goddess; godly

Thea:
In Greek Names the meaning of the name Thea is: Goddess; godly. The mythological Thea was Greek goddess of light and mother of the sun, moon and dawn.

Athena:
Athena is the Olympian goddess of wisdom and war and the adored patroness of the city of Athens. A virgin deity, she was also – somewhat paradoxically – associated with peace and handicrafts, especially spinning and weaving. Majestic and stern, Athena surpassed everybody in both of her main domains. In fact, even Ares feared her; and all Greek heroes asked her for help and advice.

Alala:
Alala; (battle-cry" or "war-cry"), was the personification of the war cry in Greek mythology. Her name derives from the onomatopoeic Greek word ἀλαλή (alalḗ), hence the verb ἀλαλάζω (alalázō), "to raise the war-cry".

***

  9 Years Ago
(2140)
Age: 11

  "Look, mom" a young Athena exclaimed as she showed the item in her hand to the woman in front of her. Her brunette hair fell into little ringlets down her back, bright hazel eyes wide with excitement as she smiled.

Alala Kane grinned at her daughters excitement as she ruffled her hair "oh, my λίγο πολεμιστής, it's beautiful" she gushed while taking the small flower out of her hand and tucking it behind Athena's ear.

"I got it from grandma! She said it's the only the on the whole ark" Athena gloated as she fiddled with the stem behind her ear.

Her mother let out a small laugh, hazel eyes that were identical to her daughters shining, "do you know what kind of flower it is?"

The little girl nodded happily, "uh huh, Grandma called it a moon flower!"

***

"You didn't have to do that" Clarke softy reprimanded the girl in front of her who had just set down a fresh bucket of water. "You're still healing Thea."

"It's okay" she quietly assured, making sure not to speak too loud seeing how everyone was sleeping, or well. . trying to. Jasper's pained moans were echoing off the dropship walls, constantly waking the others who reciprocated the action by yelling at them as if they had any control over it. "How is he?" She wouldn't say it out loud, already feeling bad that Clarke was stuck taking care of the boy while everyone else slept, but Thea was dead tired. Keeping her eyes open was a job in itself but she wouldn't allow herself to sleep until Clarke did. Thea knew a little bit about medicine seeing how the last few months of her mother's life were spent in the hospital where Abby Griffin managed to teach her a few things. Her thoughts were silenced as Jasper let out another cry in his sleep causing a few people around them to complain.