Prologue

A/N: And I'm back with the sequel! This is just an extension of the first part of the epilogue. Aka, the recap chapter.

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

'They were finally married! And with the acceptance of the parents' was the only thought that ran through the head of Goggle, Kusum, Aman and Kartik. It was a cause of huge relief and joy for them as their family had at least started to accept them and their partners and not criticise them for their decision.

That relief was especially visible on the faces of Aman and Kartik as they hugged each other after Kartik had broken away from Shankar Tripathi. That one single hug with silent tears of joy and relief conveyed the intensity of emotions they were experiencing.

Goggle and Kusum just went to Chaman and Champa and got their blessings before heading towards the elder couple to seek their blessings.

"Husband bula saktha hoon na tumhe kal se?" Kartik asked as he removed his shirt, getting ready for the night. "Dekhte hain faisle ke baad." Aman said as he got into bed, followed by Kartik. (I can call you my husband from tomorrow na?) (Let's see after the decision)

"Main na... aaj bohot kush hoon." Aman said, pulling Kartik near him so that they were touching back to chest. Kartik hums, turning around so that he is facing Aman. "Kisi liye? Humare shaadi ke kaaran?" he whispered. (I am very happy today) (For what reason? Our marriage?)

"Hmmm... haan, woh bhi ek kaaran hai. Main kush hoon kyon ki mere pati ko ek family mili hai jo use accept karti hai." he said, pressing a kiss on Kartik's hai. "Main isi liye kush hoon kyon ki ab se mujhe meri family se koi baath chupane ke zaroorat nahi hai." he said, pressing a kiss to the forehead. (Hmmm... yeah, that is also a reason. I am happy as my husband has now got a family that accepts him. I am happy because I don't have to hide anything from my family)

"Main kush hoon kyon ki ab se I won't be the only one tumhe pyaar karne ke liye" he said, slowly moving downwards and kissing his nose. "Aur main bohot kush hoon ke sab kush hai aur humne kisi ka dil tootne nahi pada ek saath rehne ke liye." he concluded with a peck to the lip. (I am happy that from now on, I won't be the only one who showers you with love. And I am very happy that everyone is happy now and we didn't cause any heartbreaks just so that we stay together)

"Achcha? Ab meri baari" Kartik said, understanding what Aman is trying to say. "Main kush hoon ki mujhe tum jaisa pati mila" he said, kissing at Aman's chin. "Main kush hoon ki itne saare dramae ke baad bhi unhone hume khuli haath accept kiya." he said, kissing the collar bone. (Oh yeah? Now it is my turn. I am happy that I got a husband like you. I am happy as even after all this drama, they accepted us in open arms)

"Main isi liye kush hoon ki Goggle jaisi ek friend mili." he said, giving a quick peck at his throat. "Main bohot kush hoon ki ab se tum nahi daroge jab main tumhe publicly kiss karonga" he said and Aman chuckled as he playfully pushed Kartik away. (I am happy because I got to get a friend like Goggle. I am very happy that you won't be startled or scared when we kiss publicly)

Kartik climed back up and snuggled closer to Aman, resting his head on top of Aman's heart, listening to the reassuring heart beat and turned to give that area a quick kiss before looking at Aman. "Par main bohot kush hoon ke hum chaaron ka happy ending mili. Kaun jaata hai, aur bhi badi gadbad ho sakthi thi." Kartik said and turned back, squirming around to get into a comfortable position before he settled down and purred in contentment. (But I am very happy that the four of us got our happy ending. Who knows? It could've ended worse)