Karman Honeymoon

A/N: Kartik and Aman's honeymoon! Prompted by chandanaDas3 

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

That night, Aman and Kartik returned home, all the energy they had had finally spent, leaving two exhausted men who were shuffling to open the lock.

"Arey? Kisne hume chitti bheji?" Aman asked as he spotted a letter near the door addressed to them and picked it up. "Chhod na baby, usko subah deklenge. Ab toh sirf sone ka mann kar raha hai" Kartik whined, pulling Aman inside. He just placed the letter inside and they just threw their bags somewhere before heading towards the bedroom for some well deserved sleep. (Who sent this letter?) (Leave it baby, we can look at it in the morning. All I can think of now is sleep)

The next morning, Kartik was the first one to wake up, dragging his feet to the kitchen for some much needed coffee when he spotted the letter. He just rubbed his face and put on some coffee before opening the letter. The more he read the letter, the more his eyes widened in disbelief before he blinked and read it again, suddenly wide awake.

"Aman, jaldi uto!" he cried as he rushed into their room. "Sone do Kartik, it's not even 7 yet" Aman said sleepily, turning over and settling down to sleep again. Kartik, the impatient man he was, just pulled off the covers and sat on top of Aman. (Aman! Wake up quickly!) (Let me sleep Kartik, its not even 7 yet)

"Woh chitti Aman! You won't believe what was in it!" Kartik exclaimed. "Uthne ke baath bolo na? Uthaane ki zaroorat kya thi?" Aman asked with a yawn, rubbing the sleep of his eyes, knowing that he wouldn't get any more sleep. (The letter Aman! You won't believe what was in it) (You tell me all about it after I had woken up no? What was the need to wake me up?)

"Theek hai, jo bhi hai coffee peene ke baad bolna" Aman said as gave Kartik a small peck before pushing him off, moving off to take care of his daily routine. Kartik just got off the floor and went on to make two cups of coffee. (Ok, tell me about it after I've had my coffee)

"So... kya lika tha us chitti main that got you all excited?" Aman asked as he came out of the bathroom. "Tum hi padlo" Kartik replied, handing over the letter to him. (So... what was written in the letter that it got you all excited?) (You read it yourself)

To Karman,
Shaadi mubarak. Batha na? Everything will be fine? Honeymoon illama enna kalyaanam? That's why, ennoda gift for your marriage. Enjoy! I'll be seeing you guys real soon! 
P.S Rajni aur Kusum ko bhi yeh gift de chuki hoon.
R

(To Karman
Congratulations on your wedding. I told you no? Everything will be alright? What is marriage without a honeymoon? That's why, this is my gift for your marriage. Enjoy! I'll be seeing you guys real soon!
P.S. I've offered this gift to Rajni and Kusum also
R)

Aman just blinked. "Karman?" he asked. "Mujhe kya patha? Aur woh tickets deke kya? 6 days 5 nights trip to Goa! Kuch tourism combos bhi hai, hotels bhi book kar chuki hai woh! Kaun hai yeh ladki?" he gushes. (What do I know? Did you see the tickets? 6 days and 5 nights trip to Goa! There is also some tourism combos given, she even booked us the hotels! Who is this girl?)

"Kal subah ki flight? Par humara kaam? Zaroor fire karenge hume kaam se. Pichle das din se hum kaam ke liye gaye nahi!" Aman said. (The flight is tomorrow? But our job? The boss will surely fire us from work. We haven't gone for work for the past 10 days and we didn't even inform him about it!)