Discoveries and Discussions

A/N: Another chapter! Sorry for missing out two days, math is driving me bonkers. But on a separate note, 3 down 2 to go!

Scene: Kartik explains vaguely about what he thinks is happening and a filler.

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

Rajni wildly searched for her phone and called Kartik, not knowing who else to call in this situation. The phone ringed for what felt like infinity before Kartik picked it up.

"Hello?" he asked sleepily.

"Kartik..." she broke down again "something is wrong with me"

Kartik immediately sat up, jostling Aman out of his sleep in the process. "Kya hua yaar, so jaa na?" he said but sat up when his phone started binging insistently. (What happened? Go back to sleep no?)

"Rajju, kya hua? What is wrong? Itni raath kyon call kar rahi ho? Kahaan ho tum? Kusum wahi hai na?" Kartik asked rapidly. (Rajju, what happened? What is wrong? Where are you? Why are you calling me this late at night? Kusum is there no?)

"Kartik... main... main..." she said, sobbing madly. "Ok, ok, deep breaths, mujhe follow karo. In.... out.... in.... out.... bas, aisa hi" he said, exaggerating his breathing so that it will be easier to follow. 10 minutes later, when Rajni was relatively calm, Kartik questioned her again. (Kartik... I... I) (Ok, ok, deep breaths, follow my breathing. In.... out.... in.... out.... that's it, just like that)

"I... mujhe nahi patha kya hua... ek second we were kissing and the next second, she touched me and I freaked out. It was like... someone was violating me. Par I know ki it was Kusum, it was consensual, phir bhi...." she said. (I... I don't know what happened... one second we were kissing and the next second, she touched me and I freaked out. It was like... someone was violating me. But I know that it was Kusum, it was consensual, but still...)

"Achcha.... kahaan touch kiya usne?" Kartik asked. "Yeh koi poochne wali baath hai kya? Sharam aani chaahiye tumhe Aadhi" Goggle scolded. (Ok... where did she touch you?) (IS that something you ask openly? You should be ashamed Aadhi)

"Dekh, I'm just trying to analysing the situation. I need more data" Kartik said. "She... touched my breast" Goggle said hesitantly. Kartik just hummed. "And you felt disgusted? Even though it was someone you loved?" Kartik confirmed. "Haan, I don't know what to do!" she said.

"Yeh... pahle bhi hua hai kya?" Kartik asked, an idea forming in his mind. Sensing her hesitance he calmly said "Dekh, I know it is quite uncomfortable yeh sab baath karne mein but... it is important. I need to know in order to help you" (This... did it happen before? Look, I know it is uncomfortable to talk about this but... it is important. I need to know in order to help you)

Rajni just took in a deep breath and let it out. "Ek baar... Rahul ke saath. We were trying to have sex aur jab usne touch kiya mujhe, ulti karne ka man aaya aur ki. Aaj bhi wohi sensation aayi par maine control kiya aur use kamre se baahar jaane ko kaha." she admitted. (One time... with Rahul. We were trying to have sex and when he touched me... I felt nauseous. Today also I felt the same and controlled it before asking her to leave the room.)

"Toh tumhe tumhare privates kisi ne touch kiya toh you feel violated, disgusted and ulti karne ki urge hai?" Kartik asked slowly, wanting to confirm. Goggle just hummed. (So... when someone touches your privates you feel violated, disgusted and nauseous?)