•°•7•°•

Chloe
I'm back at Aubrey's today and it's been fun. We've layed in her bed and watched movies all day it's been great.

"Hey Bree have you talked to Stacie yet?" I look at Aubrey who's blushing like crazy.

"Actually. I-I have." She smiled to herself.

"What! When? Why didn't you tell me?! What did y'all talk about?" I'm honestly very surprised.

"Well.....she is coming over tomorrow. We have a project together for chemistry." She said and I laughed. "What?"

"Y'all have a project together for chemistry? Are y'all sure y'all aren't the project?" I shake my head as I laugh. "What a coincidence."

"Shut up." She hit me with her pillow.

"It's on bitch!" I take a pillow and hit her back. We have a mini pillow fight and I won!

My phone started ringing and I answer it, it's my mom. "Hey Mom! Whats up?" I ask her as I catch my breath.

"Hey Chlo, come home already, dinner is ready."

"Okay, I'll be back in like 15 minutes."

"Okay! Bye Chlo." I say it back than hang up.

"I have to go Bree. My mom made dinner." I sigh.

"Oh that's fine." She smiles. "It was hanging out with you again." She hugs me.

"Yeah it really was. Now, go flirt your way to the top for Stacie. Y'all would totes be a cute couple." I say before leaving.

I arrive home like I said, 15 minutes and my phone rings. Beca🖤 I grin and answer immediately as I enter my house.

Hey Baby!
Hey Chlo! Where are you?
I just got home from Brees. My mom called me to come home for dinner. You?
I was on my way to your place. But I might just go home if your eating dinner with your family.
Becs dont be silly! We love having you for dinner. Come on I'll tell my parents.
Are you sure? I don't wanna intrude.
Beca I'm positive! Come on Baby
Okay I'll be there in 5
Bye Becs
Bye Chlo

After she hung up I walked into the kitchen and seen my parents. "Hey! I'm back, Beca is coming over for dinner." I tell them and they nod with smiles.

"Okay honey, just go sit down for now than." My dad says and I nod going into the living room.

Not even 5 minutes of sitting down a knock on the door happens. I quickly stand up and go answer it seeing Beca. I am quick to pull her inside and shut the door bringing her in a kiss. I haven't kissed her in 3 days and it's been hell. I slip my tongue in her mouth and bring her closer to me. Her hands grip my hips and I felt a burning sensation.

"Gross. Get a room." My younger sister Abbie says. She's 15.

I don't bother pulling back, I've missed this feeling from Beca. My right hand travels to cup her cheek and gently stroke it. My left hand stays in her hair grabbing fistfuls than running my fingers through it. I let out the quietest moan only Beca and I would be able to hear. She pulled our bodies impossibly closer without breaking the kiss. I pull back for air and grin.

"Hey Baby..." I pant out. She smiles and brings me in for another kiss while my mumbling...

"Hey Babe..." We start our tiny make out session again. I let another small moan slip from my mouth as her kisses trailed to my jawline leaving wet kisses. I tilt my head so she has more access. She trails down to my neck and starts kissing there. She started sucking and skidding her teeth along my neck softly. She was gonna leave a hickey and I know it, but I really don't care at the moment. I grasp her hair as the moans got a little louder. I pull her head back and connect our lips again to muffle them. She immediately slipped her tongue in my mouth and I smile. I've missed her.