Music Video Part 3

Music Video 😏 Part 3
(1 Month Later....again.)
You were heading in to your last day filming with Demi. You guys have become pretty good friends and you had a feeling that Demi liked you. A lot. You didn't want to ask and mess with the whole video situation. So you decided to ask her after everything was done and settled. The last shoot was being done today and you were excited. But upset. What if this is the last time you see Demi? Well. Just gotta make the best of it. I know! I'll by pizza for everyone! So you head into work and drive to the woods. That's where the last shots are. You pull in and walk in. Your setting up when you hear. 'Y/n!' You turn around. "Demi! Hey! You're here!.....early?" 'Yeah! I figured I'd come see you since it's our last day filming. And maybe we could talk!?' "Sure! Yeah..." you walk over to the side. "What's going on Demi?" 'Look.....I don't know how to say this.....so I'm just going to come out and say it....' "Okay?...." 'I like you y/n....' "what?" 'I....um....have a crush on you.' You looked around. Pointed at yourself. "Me?" Demi laughed. 'Yes! You!' "Really?....our of everyone....me?" 'Yes. Because you're genuine. You don't try to impress me. You're nice. You make me laugh. And I feel like myself when I'm around you. And happy!' "Well Demi...." 'oh no....' "no! It's nothing bad!" 'Oh okay what is it.' "You know....I've had a crush on you for like years now." 'What? No way!' "Yep." 'Wow look at that now your dating me.' "Dating?" 'Oh yeah. We're going on a date tonight.' "Oh are we?!" 'Yep. Can't back out. I know you don't have work tomorrow!' You whispered. "Damn it! You're good!" Demi laughed. 'Okay....let's get to work!' "Yes ma'am!" You guys finished your shots. You called in the pizza. And when everything was done the pizza showed up. "Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication! I also want to thank Demi and her team for this amazing opportunity! Let's have some pizza!" Everyone cheered and ate pizza. Demi came over with 2 slices and handed one to you. "Oh thanks! You didn't have to." 'It's cool. I wanted to....that was awesome that you bought pizza for everyone!' "It's the least I could do. Everyone worked so hard! I just hope the video comes out good." 'It will. You directed it!' You smiled. 'I like your smile.' You gave her a big grin. She laughed. "And I like yours too." You guys were having the best time. 'You know.....this is...kinda our first date.' "Yeah. I guess it kinda is." 'But still our legit one is later. Don't be late!' "Psh! Never! Me? Ha!" Demi laughed. 'Okay. I'll see you tonight!' "Definitely. See ya." Demi got up and walked away.....