Sounds of War

Previously on Switched!

"You and me Antibug, frankly I wished you stayed away from me and Adrien." She said, aiming her yo-yo at the cold blooded girl. "Who are you anyways? You have a look to your face that screams evil."

"What a conciendence, in fact that is what I am." Antibug walked near her good counterpart. "But the only difference between you and me is that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."
_____________________________________

Antibug grinned evilly as she threw her sword towards Bridgette who gracefully dodged the attack. She didn't get a moment to breath before another one was thrown at her. Her black sword sent out a massive wave of dark energy with a mighty swing. Even though she couldn't see her, she could sense she was there, waiting for her in the darkness. This battle wasn't going to be easy, but she wouldn't give up.

"Come now, did you really think this battle was going to be easy?" Antibug taunted, throwing another wave of energy at the heroine. "I am the most powerful ladybug! I won't let you go so easily."

"Funny, you call yourself the most powerful and yet you haven't been able to get a single hit on me." Bridgette said back, making the black clad villain scowl at her. Bridgette took this chance to toss her yo-yo at her, making her lose balance on the lamppost she was standing on. Antibug fell to the ground.

"Huh, I would say that was too easy, but then again I have a track record of-" Bridgette squealed before dodging another attack. "Geez, do you ever run out of ammo?"

Antibug grinned at her adversary. She could've easily taken her out by now, but chose to taunt her opponent instead. It was just too enjoyable to see her squirm under pressure. This one and Miraculous Ladybug struggled heavily with self-esteem. That was a weakness she preyed upon.

"So you think you've got me beat huh?" Bridgette threw her yo-yo once more, trying to hit her. "DON'T GET TOO COCKY!"

Antibug laughed and caught the yo-yo in her hands, much to her surprise. "Did you really think I would be like anything you've ever fought before? I have the same powers you do, but better. I have the same moves you use, but better." She tugged the string, dragging poor Bridgette near her. The Quantic Ladybug fell at her feet as she leaned down with a sneer. "I'm not some whiny, boy crazed little girl like you. Unlike you, I don't need a man to fawn over and to call me sweet names. I don't need a Lucky Charm to get me out of a situation." She stepped on the yo-yo, cracking it underfoot. "And I certainly don't use a stupid pathetic yo-yo."

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" The sound of claws scratching hit her ear as Antibug leapt out of the way. Chat Noir went crashing towards the ground, landing on top of Bridgette. The bug themed hero groaned as pain shot up her abdomen.

"Are you okay kitty cat?" Bridgette pushed him off herself. Chat shook his head to get his memories back.

"Yeah, but what just happened?" He asked dazed. He didn't have a second to recover before he pushed Bridgette out of harms way.

"Stay outta my way pest! I have a job to do that doesn't involve certain felines!" Antibug swung her fist at him, only him to dodge at the last second.

"Woah! You're pretty bad at this. You have the aim of a Stormtrooper!" Chat taunted, avoiding all the fists that were aimed for him. Antibug was so distracted at trying to hit Chat that she missed Bridgette coming from right behind her. Ladybug took this moment to strike as she nailed a hard one of her back. Antibug went flying upwards, but not before being tied up and thrown down.