Training Begins: Let's Unify Our Powers Pt.1

Hey everyone!

Okay, we have finally got to the training part of the story! I think these next chapters are going to be more fun, drama filled, and plot driven. In terms of power, I think Multimouse might be the more powerful one of the group, due to the fact that she can also use Unification as well. Being the trainer, this will bring the bonded heroes closer together as a group. Thank you everyone for waiting and reviewing the previous chapter, but don't worry. Bridgette will return soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In my dimension, you all would be disgraces for your lack of power."

Glasses Marinette or Marimouse as Jeanette had taken to call her was staring down the group in front of her. Marie gave her a glare while Marinette was shocked by her words. Marin scoffed at this, crossing his arms in anger. Jeanette was just grinning from ear-to-ear, excited by the prospect of being able to work with so many versions of her grandmother. The rest of the heroes along with Tikki Prime watched from the sidelines. Adrien gave Marinette a reassured smile, ever since he discovered that she was Ladybug, he had been a more happier person. Now, more determined than ever, he wanted to help her save their world and dimensions where they both lived.

"Excuse me, but what makes you believe that your better than us?" Marie asked, getting annoyed by Marimouse's attitude. "You are just like us with the powers of the Miraculous."

"That's where you're wrong." Marimouse said, walking towards the smaller girl. "I don't have the Ladybug Miraculous on me. Currently it's hidden somewhere in my dimension and hopefully my adversary hasn't found it yet."

"So why do you think your so powerful without it? The Ladybug is the most powerful Miraculous ever!"

Marimouse laughed, causing the others to give her weird looks. "You think just because you have the Ladybug Miraculous that you can defeat every villain? I'm pretty sure none of you have even done Unification before!"

The rest of the Ladybugs were puzzled except for Jeanette who started squealing happily.

"I know about that! Unification is when you use two or miraculous at the same time! Reading my grandmother's journals, I saw the many forms that you can use when you fuse two miraculous at once!" Jeanette fangirled, getting looks from the others. "One time, she fused the dragon and the ladybug to be DragonBug!"

"When did I do that?" Marinette asked, curious about what her future granddaughter was talking about.

"You get to do that later when Aunt Kagami joins the team." Jeanette whispered under her breath, only Marie hearing that and rolling her eyes.

Marimouse smirked at this, pointing to the miraculous on her body. "I have on my possession the Turtle, Pegasus, Fox, and Mouse miraculous of my universe. Even though I have just these minor ones, I have found ways to strengthen their powers to the point that I could take you all on at once and still win."

"Now I know you're joking." Marin said, getting up in her face. "Lucky Charm can't be beaten and we have ways to use our heads to combat against every opponent."

Marimouse stared up at him in a challenging way. "You scared you can't keep up? Like I said, I may have just a few of these miraculous, but I've fought sentimonsters with more power than you ever could. So I challenge you all; come and fight me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to join the Order of the Miraculous?"