Prologue: The grand meeting of the five idiots

This is the story of The Fallon, a special ops squad that consists of members from various units. These members were specially selected for their exponential skills and wits. These soldiers consist of two who specialize in stealth and assassinations, one who specializes in long-range sniping and one who specializes in medicines and mechanics. These four soldiers are to endure hellish training, as instructed by their commander.

The members of The Fallon were as follows:

The squad captain, Johnathan, code name: Nicotine. He is extremely good at sniping and long-distance combat.

Next, we have Clarrisa, code name: Black Dhalia, one of the two in the squad that is very talented in stealth and assassinations.

The third member is the sole medic and mechanic of the squad, Wirt, code name: Goat.

Followed by a navy, Velaxanna, code name: Vixen

The last member of the squad is Runari, code name: Saizo, the other member who is also specialized in stealth and assassinations.

It first started out when the Prime Ministers of the world had realized that terrorism was becoming too big of an issue for them to handle. It is then they ordered the best soldiers to come together and form an anti-terrorist squad.

Johnathon and Clarissa were cousins even though they came from different countries. Johnathon is German. His father is a German while his mother came from the USA, Miami.

Clarrisa, on the other hand, was born American. Her father originated from France while her mother originated from the USA, Miami who is the older sister of Jonathan's mother.

They had met each other at the airport before leaving for their new base in Russia. It had been a long flight but when they finally arrived at the base, they realized that they were the earliest to arrive.

Suddenly, Clarissa decided that it was a good idea to make the rest of the group fall into a bear trap.

"Johnny! Johnny! I have a brilliant idea! You just be a good boy and stay there to be a decoy for them, I'll set up the trap!" Clarissa exclaimed excitedly with a sadistic gleam in her eyes before she ran off.

Johnathon sighed, used to her antiques and sat down on a chair to read a book. 'What could she be up to this time...' he thought.

Soon, there were carefully hidden bear traps strategically placed around the area. Johnathon looked at the bear traps surrounding him and mumbled to himself, "This is a bad idea..." But he did not move an inch to stop Clarissa.

A few more minutes passed and 3 knocks came at the door. Clarissa ran towards the door while minding the bear traps. When she opened the door, she came face to face with a brown-haired and brown-eyed male standing at 176 cm tall.

"Aw hey guys! My name is Wirt! I don't exactly know why I'm here but I've been instructed to help as first aid for your team!" Wirt said enthusiastically.

"Hey buttercup, I'm Clarissa but you can call me Clary for short!" Clarissa winked at Wirt. "Come on in!" Wirt smiled and stepped through the door. 

Snap! The nets wrapped around Wirt, trapping him. 

Wirt, surprised, exclaimed, "What the- okay, you know what? I take it back. Working with you guys is probably gonna be the death of me". He took out his switchblade and started to cut the net to free himself while Clarissa was laughing hysterically on the ground.

An eternity later, the other members arrived and did not bother to knock, they opened the door and stepped in. Before they knew it, a net big enough to capture an elephant wrapped around them. One of them, Velaxanna, tried to jump away but got her foot caught in the netting while the other, Runari, managed to escape unscathed. 

A fit of laughter came from both Wirt and Clarissa. 

"Please don't tell me that you guys are going to be my teammates…" he sighs,  while proceeding to help Velaxanna out. 

"Too bad ain't it…" replied Johnathon glancing at Runari and Velaxanna before flipping another page of the book. 

Velaxanna murmured a string of colourful words as she got out of the net. "You okay?" Runari asked. 

"I hate my life" was the only answer he got from Velaxanna. 

After everyone introduced themselves, Runari and Velaxanna walked off to look for the room they was assigned to. As Velaxanna found her room, her anger dissipated, instead replaced with contentment with her small and cozy room. While Runari did not bother looking at his room before flopping onto his bed, exhausted from the trip. 

A few hours later, a knock came on Runari's door. "Meet in the conference room. The Commander called." 

When everyone had gathered, a deep voice rang out, "As you all know, I am the Commander, and you are the Fallon. You five have been chosen to participate in special courses and fight against terrorist attacks. Your first training exercise will begin in 5 minutes. Your squad leader will be Johnathon. Get your equipment ready and meet in the training hall. "