Part 10: Ongoing?!

As the others played with arcade games like the car, some fighting games and maybe even just dance dance revolution, Midoriya was looking at a crane game which had a figurine inside it, a All Might figurine. Midoriya grabbed all of his token as it was only 10 tokens because he was thinking of saving money to buy another figurine if he gets this one "Alright let's get this!" He inserts one token as he starts to move the crane.

『A few minutes later』

"I'm on my last token left..." He looks at the final token he had as he inserts it at the slot, however Todoroki saw this as she approaches him "Hey Midoriya...need help?" Todoroki asked as Midoriya nodded "This is how you do it.." She teaches him on how to get the prizes much easier without any hassle as she got the All Might figurine and gave it to him "A-Are you sure Todoroki-Chan?" Todoroki nodded as Midoriya gave her his million watt smile as this made Todoroki blush a little "Don't mention it..." She walks off to the bench as she was still a blushing mess. Seeing his smile wasn't enough for Todoroki to handle as she was still blushing from it. Kacchan sat down beside Todoroki as Kacchan was eating a lollipop "Ya alright half n half? Seems like you're more reddish than before" She looks at her and Kacchan smirks evily "Don't tell me that shitty nerd made you blush?" She said mockingly as Todoroki started activating her quirk which was half ice "But to be honest...he has some good features though...He's kind, would protect anyone even if it costs his life, and gullible. It's more than a girl could ask for" Kacchan stated as she looked at Todoroki who was listening to her "Bakugo, do you like Midoriya?" Kacchan then suddenly blushed "Who would have a crush on that stupid nerd?!" Midoriya was next to her "Did you call me Kacchan?" Kacchan then turned around blushing "N-N-Nothing stupid Deku!" She shouted at him as Todoroki was about to say something "So Bakugo here told me thaー" Explosions started to pop "What Ya gonna say half n half?!" Kacchan looked at her with a serious look then suddenly Todoroki grew silent as she didn't wanna start a commotion.

As they were talking to each other about something like UA and their quirks, which was pretty rare because they have barely talked to each other. The other girls went to them "The hangout is still ongoing!" Midoriya was shocked "But it's already 4pmー" Mina puts her finger at Midoriya's lips which made the other girls furious "No but's alright! The day is still ongoing!" She said happily as the others replied with a angry tone "Yeah..." Mina felt like she was being glared by daggers as they went out the arcade holding their prizes tightly.

"Guess I should keep going for this hangout, I won't know more of them if I don't do it"

【TO BE CONTINUED】