Chapter 1 -is this a joke?-

-No ones POV-
Today, like any other day, Thomas wakes up and does his usual routine, he goes about his morning normally and does his necessities, everything is normal and in place, that is until he has this odd guy feeling, as if something is missing, he shrugs it off and continues about his day, he has no recording schedules today so he just sits in his couch bored out of his mind, he looks around then realizes what was missing, there was no Roman and Virgil internally fighting, had they reconciled? Or perhaps made a truce? Or maybe even ignored each other today? All that Thomas could really focus on is the still silence, he was not used to this quiet ambient, he just hated it, he wanted the noise, the ruckus, the disaster back, not this horrible quietness, so what he does is get up, go to his room and lay in bed for a moment, he enters his mind and wonders around hopping to find either his anxiety's dark purple door or his creativity's bright red door, but he couldn't find either, which was odd, all he could see was his morality's light blue door and his logic's dark blue one.

Thomas goes over to his logic's door and knocks three times to which the side opens in surprise to see  Thomas at his door, he adjusts his glasses and looks at Thomas in the eyes "yes Thomas? Is there a problem? What made you need to come here?" Thomas just looks at Logan tiredly "Have you seen Virgil or Roman? They've been missing for the whole morning." Logan looks confused "What are you on about? Virgil and Roman? Who are they?" Thomas looks at Logan terrified "This is a joke, right Logan? It can't be you've forgotten who they are? Anxiety and Creativity?" Thomas begins to sweat, Logan just shakes his head "If you do not believe me go ask Patton, he'll tell you he doesn't know them either" says Logan nonchalantly, Thomas just sighs and runs to Patton's door and knocks rapidly "Oh hey kid—" Thomas cuts Patton off his sentence "Do you know who Roman and Virgil are!?" Patton is taken aback by the abruptness and shakes his head "I don't know any Rogil! I mean any RomanVirgil, I mean Roman or Virgin—Virgil!" Patton stutters, Thomas looks skeptical "Are you telling the truth Patton? Are you? Have I really gone mad? Have I really been imagining these two other sides...?" Thomas holds his chest, Patton looks at him with a painful expression "L—listen kiddo, I don't know who they are, I'm sorry I can't help you..." Thomas shakes his head "No it's alright... I'll just go back now..." Thomas fades from his mind palace, just then you can hear a sigh from inside Logan and Patton's rooms and some chuckles from the darkness.

Some time later in the day, Thomas won't leave his room, not even to get food, he just looks at his phone at all the fan art that's been sent to him, there being spaces between Logan, Thomas and Patton where Roman and Virgil are supposed to be, making Thomas even more skeptical, and feeling more delusional "It can't be I imagined them! They were like family! It's impossible! They must be pranking me!" Thomas sheds some tears cleaning his face "I—I shouldn't cry! They're real! I won't give up!" Thomas smiles to himself "So I'll get up and go about my day and wait for them to be back!" Thomas gets up and goes to continue his day still feeling down in the dumps.

Thomas decides to go out and buy some groceries, deciding to actually cook something finally instead of ordering, he does his check to make sure he has everything and goes out to the store, not before locking his door behind him, as Thomas arrives at the store he encounters a fan who had some art for him, it was of Virgil, Thomas looks at it enthusiastically and smiles so happily to know he hadn't imagined them, well, Virgil at least, Thomas takes the drawing and takes a picture with the fan and they say their goodbyes, Thomas goes on with his day more happy than he ever was earlier this morning.
(The drawing, yes I made it =>=' I know the sweater isn't exactly correct but I tried)

Thomas eventually gets to his house and begins to cook, Remus comes in smiling 'wickedly' and laughs "I see they've forgotten my dear old brother and

Thomas eventually gets to his house and begins to cook, Remus comes in smiling 'wickedly' and laughs "I see they've forgotten my dear old brother and... 'Friend'..." Thomas jumps and looks annoyed but then looks at Remus in surprise "So you DO know them!" Remus smirks "What's it to you? But then again... you'll never see them again, they're gone for good!" Remus laughs maniacally "Now I'm the only brother and creativity!" Thomas turns of the stove and crawls into a ball on the floor "Oh god... oh god no... no no no... please no... it's got to be a joke... a sick prank..." Thomas breathes heavily, accidentally butt dialing Joan who answers and hears all these murmurs and immediately knows what's going on, Joan yells through the phone "Hold on Thomas! I'm coming!". Then, everything fades to black...

Hey my darling children! first chapter out! Jeez I almost cried at the poor bby's! It's a cliffhanger I know but you guys will love next chapter! I'll be updating this one more often than the others I think, we'll that's enough for now, I'll see y'all in the next chapter! Byeeee!