Chapter 2 -Its fine-

-No ones POV-

Joan rocks back and forth on the couch as he waits for Thomas to get up, you see, Thomas had an anxiety attack and had accidentally called Joan, the shorter male got there as quick as possible to help, but Thomas had already passed out from fear, all Joan could do was get Thomas to the couch, so he just sat there waiting for his best friend to wake up and make sure he was okay, "Thomas... what happened to you..." Joan sighed sadly, just then Thomas shuddered and slowly woke up, Joan jumped to his feet and went on his knees next to Thomas worriedly "Hey, you okay?" Thomas sat up holding his head "Ugh.... yeah... what happened?" Joan just sighed in response "You had an anxiety attack... and you passed out before I got here, why did that happen Thomas?" Thomas shook his head to signal he doesn't know why, then Thomas' eyes widened "Oh jeez..." Joan raised an eyebrow "What's wrong Thomas?" Thomas shook his head "I refuse to believe it's true...!" Joan is startled by this sudden outburst from the other that he almost didn't react, he gets up and sits next to Thomas rubbing his shoulder soothingly "Thomas, it's alright, just tell me what's wrong, please..." Thomas trembles, shaking his head not wanting to talk.

Joan has tried everything to get Thomas to talk but the other male just didn't oblige, he even gave Thomas a cookie, but nothing, on the other hand Logan and Patton are listening in through a door, Patton being worried out of his mind and Logan shaking his head, a Remus had gone too far, it was supposed to be a simple prank, but with Thomas in denial they'd have to wait longer for Virgil and Roman to come out of hiding, all because the two light sides couldn't hold back their competitiveness and accepted the dare the dark sides gave them, nothing good had come out from this, just pain and sorrow from Thomas, the other two remaining light sides didn't want to be a part of this scheme, but knowing the prince and emo they had no say in the matter, which only made Logan more annoyed, he'd rather have been reading a book or planning for the next episode, but no, he had to be stuck there listening to the conversation, on the other hand, right beside the logical side was morality who seemed about to cry, he hadn't wanted to hurt Thomas, and having to listen to this had made him sadder, Logan, not being good at comforting hadn't done anything to help the fatherly side, only making Patton even more distraught.

Janus and Remus had done their part to make this believable, though Janus must admit, Remus did take that a little too far, they died and the other two light sides had forgotten them? Even Remus was surprised Thomas had believed that, they didn't like it though, they liked the challenge, they really did it this time, Thomas fell so deep into the lie, they actually started to feel... bad... no, that's ridiculous, Remus? He'd never, Janus... well even if he did feel bad he wouldn't tell the truth, so what was the point with him?

Everyone was doing just as planned, even though it was a dare for the two light sides, everyone but then where actually doing something, the polar opposite sides where just... bored. They where bored out of their minds, all they could do was sit in either Patton or Logan's room, although, Logan has locked his door, so they had no option but to both hide in Patton's room, there was a silence that washed over the room, the both looking so annoyed at just being in each other's presence, the first to break the silence is the princely character with a loud groan "Come on emo nightmare, if we are to be alone in this room for what... a few days? We're gonna have to at least talk. With out arguing..." Virgil sighs in annoyance "Jeez fine princey, we'll talk... but you say anything... Anything! Remotely hurtful about me or Anyone! I won't be talking to you these few days" Roman just stares at the darker side with wide eyes, he's shocked, but why? Was it because Virgil was being overprotective? No, his heart was beating fast, he wasn't sure why himself but... all he knew is that, one thing is for sure, he's never felt this kind of thing, his heart clenched, it hurt him for some reason, was it because the other man had assumed he'd hurt their friends? Or was it the fact the other didn't trust him? Both? Roman tried hard to ignore this growing pain in his chest as Virgil stared about the room eyes getting to Roman eventually "Hey... Mr. Sing-a-lot, what's the matter with you? You suddenly stopped talking...? D-did I say something wrong...?"Virgil whispers out as he tries to hide the pain in his voice, he's getting anxious and feeling self conscious at the fact the other man in staring right at him with a serious face without a word.

Roman sighs having snapped out of his mind "Excuse me. What did you say?" Roman looks at Virgil in the eyes, this only making the prince's heart beat faster, the other side just sighs at the question "Nothing... I'm just p- yeah, no, I rather not say..." Virgil just sighs and looks at the pictures "I'm surprised the room isn't affecting us like last time" Roman nods "It's kind of nice, but there isn't much to do unless we want to go through memory lane and cause Thomas another anxiety attack, which I'm sorry about by the way... I didn't mean to cause you to have an attack, especially just yesterday... I didn't mean to say those things..." Virgil shakes his head and looks down.

"It's fine Roman."