Part 4: Jealous

"Stop pouting Calum," Vivi teased him reaching across his chest, her nails grazing his skin through the fabric, raising chills on his skin under his shirt. She placed a soft sucking kiss on his neck, just below his ear, eliciting a moan from him as he tried to stay focused on driving.

"We'll be there soon enough and then we can all have fun." Vivi sank back into the rear seat of Cal's Range Rover next to Luke, winking at her brown-eyed boy as she met his eyes in the rearview mirror.

Luke's birthday was coming up and Vivi wanted to do something special for her sweet boy. The guys had been on a promo tour for the past six weeks, and before that Calum hadn't given her much time to play with Luke. Before she'd moved into Calum's room they'd both agreed to limit their sexual escapades to within the house. The idea of having Calum as a partner and Luke as a sub was intoxicating. was being selfish, and Luke had called him on it.

Right before they left, Vivi came home in the middle of a massive argument between the two men. Luke didn't want to be left out, Cal didn't want to share, and Vivi sided with Luke. They'd all slept alone that night. In the morning Vivi told them she refused to come between them, or choose one or the other. As much as she liked Calum, Luke's sub tendencies satisfied her dom side. They needed to come to an agreement, or she'd have to start looking elsewhere.

That caught them off guard, and they quickly teamed up to convince her to stay. On tour they'd had many discussions, and even made a surprise sex tape for her one night when they were both drunk and missing her. Cal had Luke bent over a chair facing a mirror in a hotel room as Luke filmed it. Luke had his white satin shirt still on but unbuttoned most of the way exposing his broad chest. Behind him, Cal was bare-chested and sweaty, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as he gazed into the camera. She felt herself getting wet at the memory of Cal's grunts and Luke whimpering her name and remembering how many times she'd gotten herself off to it.

Vivi felt a hand on her thigh and her thoughts snapped back to the present. Cal had found a cute beach cottage far enough away from any neighbors they could be as loud as they wanted. It was kind of a long drive, and Luke was bored. Luke's fingers teased her, barely brushing against her panties.

"Already turned on Miss Vivi?" He asked sweetly his blue eyes feigning innocence. He hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her since they'd left the house. Playing with her hair, rubbing her neck, ghosting his fingers across her nipples while his teeth found her earlobe, Luke was teasing her relentlessly, much to Calum's annoyance.

"I'm going away for the weekend with you two, thinking about all the ways I'm going to use you guys for my own pleasure. I've been wet since we left the house." She pushed Luke's hand away before sliding her skirt up her hips so they could see her soaked baby blue lace boy shorts.

She spread her legs wide, facing forward so she could keep her eyes on Calum sneaking peeks in the mirror. Her topaz golden brown eyes shining with mischief as she winked at him before looking back "I want your tongue Luke," she commanded.

Luke readily complied although it took a bit of maneuvering to get his lanky frame half on and half off the backseat.

"Panties on Miss Vivi?" He asked looking up at her eagerly.

"Yes Luke, make me cum just like this just using your mouth," she told him.

He obeyed, swirling his tongue across the fabric searching for her sensitive spots. His teeth grazing her through the lace, making her gasp, moaning when his lips found her clit, her fingers tangling in his soft blonde curls.

"This isn't fair" Calum whined, staying focused on the road despite the straining bulge in his pants. His fingers dug into the steering wheel as he fought for control of his urges.