Part 7: Submission

Vivi stroked Luke's hair and shoulders for several minutes letting him settle in before he turned to her with a huge smile.

"Viv that was fucking incredible, thank you for the best birthday ever. I will barely be able to sit tomorrow, but it was so worth it. I know you want to take care of me, but I'm so good right now. I'm sleepy and you've got Calum completely worked up. He really likes you, you know. Go take care of yourself, I'm gonna try to get some sleep if you two aren't too loud."

Vivi kissed his forehead and slid out of bed. She turned the fan on high for some white noise and pointed in towards his bed.

She'd barely left Luke's room before Calum was all over her. She gasped as his large hands clasped her waist, pressing her against the wall, his thigh forced her legs apart. His erection rubbed against her as his lips crashed onto hers. Viv met him with equal ferocity, squirming against him as their tongues tangled. Calum pulled back, breathing heavily, his eyes raking down her body as he began to undo the hooks on her corset. Vivi's hands fumbled at the buttons on his shirt, impatient and needing to feel his skin against hers.

"You're not in charge right now princess," Calum pulled her hands away from his chest with a smirk.

Whipping off his belt, he wrapped it around her wrists and walked her over to the stool. He lifted her on the chair and looped his belt over the ceiling hook. He tossed her corset to the side before tugging her boy shorts down.

He trailed his fingers along the soft skin along her inner thighs each time getting closer and closer to her heated core.

"Damn babe, you're so fucking wet," he grinned as he edged his hand higher grazing along her folds. Calum pressed two fingers inside her causing Viv to whimper and buck her hips against him.

"Calum," she whined, getting desperate.

"You're so good dishing it out, but you can't take it." He curled his fingers feeling his cock twitching in response to her moans.

He pulled back meeting Viv's in dark eyes as he placed his fingers in his mouth, savoring her sweetness as he shed his clothes. "There's so much I want to do but-"

"I need you Calum I need you fucking me right now," Vivi cut in and Calum grinned.

"So fucking bossy, but I need you just as bad," he admitted.

Calum wrapped his hands around her thighs, wrapped her thighs around his waist, and slipped his cock inside with ease. Vivi hissed at the fullness. She'd been waiting all night for this and he already had her so close to the edge. She knew Calum wouldn't be able to hold out long either so they didn't try. He pounded into her hard and fast. Her breath hot in his ear driving him on. She arched her back pushing up towards his mouth warm and rough on her now exposed full heavy breasts as she kept grinding her hips against him, meeting each stroke.

Calum's breath was ragged in her ear, "fuck, fuuuucccckkk you feel so good babe."

Vivi just responded, "Harder, harder."

Calum slammed into her. He felt her clench around his cock and heard her whimper the way she always did when was close. He felt her pulse racing under his lips as he kissed the spot on her neck he knew made her moan. Her whole body shuddered with her orgasm as she clawed at the belt restraining her hands. Vivi moaned in his ear while he kissed her neck, through her climax. Calum wasn't far behind. His hips stuttered into her, his fingers dug into her skin as Calum kissed her passionately before pulling out at the last second spilling himself out onto their stomachs. He buried his face in her neck as he gently set her back down on the stool. He hadn't realized he'd actually been holding her up and was sure he left fingertip bruises on her legs.