Part 6: Birthday

"Luke, come have a seat," Vivi patted the stool and began to rummage through the bag. She pulled out leather wrist shackles bound together with a short steel chain and a studded collar with a lock. His blue eyes went wide with shock glancing up briefly to meet her eyes. Vivi nodded and Luke giggled before regaining his composure.

"Please Miss Vivi" he bent his head down so she could lock the collar around his throat. Vivi had him slip the chain up and over the hook before leaning in and unbuttoning his shirt. Once he was shirtless she shackled his wrists together in front of his body before raising his hands to slip the chain over the hook. Next, she pulled out a blindfold and Luke frowned at her.

"Only for a bit sweet boy, I'll take it off before I fuck you," Vivi gave him a kiss on the cheek as she covered his eyes.

Luke was a big boy, tall, with a broad chest and back. She traced patterns on his back letting her nails tickle him and then digging in a bit for a little pain. Down his arms and across his chest leaving faint red scratches and goosebumps on his pale skin. She let her hands wander down, caressing the growing bulge in his pants.

She could see Calum still watching her in the mirror as she lit the candle she pulled out from her bag of tricks. She tested the wax on her own wrist first before dripping red wax onto his chest before blowing on it to increase the sensation.

Luke hissed but it turned into a moan as she kept going. Vivi trailed the wax over his shoulders letting it run. The bright wax vividly contrasting with his ivory skin. He moaned louder and rolled his hips as Vivi plucked a half-melted ice cube from her drink rubbing it lightly over the drips. She moved in a circle, working around his chest, arms, shoulders, and back. The hot sting of the wax, the chill of the ice and then Vivi would lightly scrape the wax off his skin with her nails when it hardened. It was sensory overload and Luke was straining against his restraints, trying to anticipate where the next drop would land. Vivi paused noticing Luke was sweating and starting to whimper. "How's my sweet boy?" Vivi asked, stroking his cheek.

"So good Miss Vivi, thank you," Luke turned his head towards her voice.

She pulled the stool up behind him and unhooked his wrists from the ceiling lowering his arms. He sat and she handed him a bottle of water, "two-minute break," she announced and Luke nodded. Vivi walked over and stood between Calum's outstretched legs, her eyes held his as she straddled him.

"Hands behind your back," she ordered, Calum groaned but did as he was told.

Her lips met his in a passionate kiss, her hands in his hair as she was grinding herself against his cock straining up through his trousers. Calum fought every urge to touch her knowing she'd stop if he did. The way she was rubbing against his dick was going to make him cum in his pants, and the way she was nibbling along his ear and jawline had him breathless.

An increasingly loud beeping noise interrupted the mood. As Vivi climbed off of him Calum groaned and tried to pull her back to him. She brushed him off and went back to Luke. Shutting off the alarm on her phone, Vivi lifted the cover from Luke's eyes momentarily. She always marveled at how bright and blue his eyes were, and now they were fixed on her awaiting instruction before she slid the blindfold down again.

Vivi felt her legs trembling with arousal and excitement. Between playtime with Luke and making out with Calum, she was so turned on it was distracting her.

"Get on your knees," her voice came out a ragged whisper. Luke knelt in front of her, hands still chained together in front of him. Vivi grabbed his blonde curls and saw his lips part in anticipation. "No sweet boy, you're not going to do anything just hold completely still. If you move you'll be punished."