The beginning

Joshua's pov

its been 4 years since the divorce of me and colleen, i still haven't got over the fact that happend, and thats embarrassing , i just want to see colleen's beautiful face again, i miss her ... the love of my life and the woman that ruled my world .

I pour me a cup or coffee and sit down, watching the big tv screen of my own apartment, i then begin to find ways contact colleen, i know the fact that it sounds obsessive but that girl was my everything and still is , even tho we argued all the damn time and had sex to make it up, that doesn't matter to me i just need her, and it makes me mad that she's moved on with erik AKA the man off haters back off, i never liked him ...

Colleen's pov

I realize that it has been so long ago since my last divorce, I've completely moved on but sometimes my mind takes me back to certain low points in my life..

Life isn't so good for me after all due to the mental and physical abuse by erik.. he wants a child and i think that's a bad idea because of the way he treats me, he takes me for granted, he beats me , and he doesn't show emotion to it, he stays out all night , never check up on me and i barley dont want to be with him anymore.

I want a divorce and i cant fake a smile on camera, soon if this gets out of hand im applying it with no hesitation, i hate it here and i hate being used , but nobody knows because i try my best to hide my depression and the feeling of not even wanting to be here or on youtube , life has me fucked completely.