Tired of the abuse..

Joshua's pov
One thing colleen forgot is clothes, I decide to take her back home to get some but i sit outside just incase erik tries anything on her, and then I'll be fighting for her .

" colleen I'll be waiting here, you hurry up and go in to get some clothes , i promise he wont try anything " .

Colleen agrees and she proceeds to walk inside the house .

Colleen's pov
Joshua promises me he will sit here and wait for me, and if i come out untouched then it will be a miracle.

I go inside the house heading straight for my room, and i pack a pair of clothes with my laptop putting inside my backpack, and i see erik .

Erik's pov
I finally see colleen but she told me she was staying the night, fuck it it she's gonna be coming up in my house without greeting me then I'll have to teach her lesson.

I walk up to colleen, and she looks terrified i grab her attempting to choke her purposefully, while feeling tispy and drunk.

I then use my fist to punch her once " you are supposed to be my fucking wife, and you are here avoiding me? How dare you disobey me "!!

I see colleen eyes shutting while choking her, and i go inside the garage to get away from her, before..

I do something worse.

Colleen's pov
As i zip up my backpack, erik gets closer to me and he starts to choke me aggressively and i scream as loud i can " STOP IT ERIK IT HURTS " he punches me and i whimper i cry, i think about all the suicidal things i want to do to myself,

" just fucking kill me erik "
And no he went into the garage, i felt lightheaded and almost passed out from all the choking, i try to reach for my phone to text joshua and i finally got it.
C: please joshua i need help he's beating me!
J: im otw in colleen what room are you in?
C: im in mine of course!

Joshua rushes to me .

Joshua pov
I wonder whats taking colleen so long and then I finally got a message, she was in DANGER and i texted back as fast as i could rushing myself towards her.

I put her head on my lap and i sit in shock, she has a purple eye and a choke mark on her throat, " what the fuck is this maniac " i know colleen cant move, i grab her fast as i could putting her in my truck and i lock the door . " we need to call the police " ,

I rush colleen to the hospital and they take her in, thank god .

Colleen's pov
Joshua enters me inside his truck, i feel safe but i cant move, i passed out eventually and by the time i did that i was already at the local hospital, they took me in for xrays , and all i could think about is suicide .

I open my eyes to see joshua holding my hand, he gives me a kiss and i never felt so special and powered before, that kiss made me feel safe for a century.