Shocked

Colleen's pov

I see joshua run away from me, like as if i scared him away, i chased him down to the restrooms and there we were , standing next to eachother .

I seen his beautiful blue eyes, and i see he is hurting and he just lets out a few tears , i even let out a few to , a few minutes later i did it ..

I kissed joshua on his lips, i kissed him for awhile and it felt like heaven, it felt like i needed joshua's presence around me for a lifetime, i missed him, i missed his unconditional loving and comfort .

But then I'll have to handle erik..

Joshua pov

I realize colleen is chasing me, and i stopped i started to panic and then she k.. she kissed me , the longest kiss we ever had , and i just wanted to feel how her lips felt in awhile, her lips are smooth and soft, the ones i used to kiss all the time , it felt like a dream i was kissing my ex wife..

Colleen ballinger ..

We then stopped and she suggested we should talk, at her panel..

We walked back to her panel, but i went a separate way, if people saw me and colleen walking together to her panel then we would both be in trouble, including her husband.

We then went back to her panel to talk about things, she told me that erik physical and mentally beats her, and forces her to do things, and leaves her alone at night.

This automatically triggered me , because colleen doesn't deserve that type of treatment, she calms me down with a bottle of water from her backpack, and i talk to her .

Like mature adults

Colleen's pov
Me and josh decide to talk about a little more of whats been going on back at the panel, i make sure to lock every door because i dont need fans barging because they assume that the panel is still continuing, i tell joshua everything and he is even angry at erik's actions .

I give him some water to cool off, but i wanted joshua back, i needed him, i was emotionally damage .

Joshua offered me a ride to his home for the night, i texted erik and i told him that I'll be at Gabbie's house to record overnight mukbangs with her, his stupid ass would believe it anyway i thought.

C: Erik I'll be at gabbie's recording videos, so i might stay a day there .
E: if your fucking around, im gonna beat you until i cant no more .

We drive to joshua's house, but one thing i forget is .. clothes .

Joshua pov
I offered colleen a ride with me for the night, i can tell she is tired of going through what she's, going through ..