help.

𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
Joshua's pov
Colleen went back home, and now she isn't answering my calls , text, and my voicemails, i dont know what i did but maybe i could find someone to get in contact with her.

I go on my twitter , to see if colleen posted anything on her channels on social medias, and nope nothing she haven't posted since months ago and now her fans are worried, i have to still keep my mouth shut and erik is in prison.

I go in my truck and drive to colleen's house, i still have the key to her house, and i unlock the door and i see colleen taking as much pills as she can .

" what the actual fuck colleen " i slap the pills from out her hand " is this why you been avoiding me , colleen im trying so hard to help you, and your making difficult, please stop colleen im here for you"

" but josh-  joshua "

I grab colleen and i thought to myself fuck it, i kissed her throwing her on the bed , kissing her from up to down .

Colleens pov
I've been avoiding joshua and social media because of my depression, joshua barges through my door and he seems upset with me seeing me in such a bad state , I just dont know what to say to him.

He throws me, making love to me because he knows how much i need him, he knows how much i needed him then aswell.

Joshua began making out with me once again, but kissing my neck , it felt like angels and he knew how i liked it, i started to bite my lip more, this didn't feel wrong.

Joshua pov
I knew how colleen liked it but I eventually stopped, she fell asleep on me and i stroked her hair, thinking if we was really "Together " or not .