Chapter Two- Chasing

Chapter two
The six run across islands chasing after one of the surrounding pirate ships, accompanied by Ronin, Dareth and Misako. They have already taken out the ship's crew and convinced Flintlock to join them, now with a good aim.

"What's the game plan?" Lloyd says when he falls on to the ship along with Kai and Jay. Kai replies, "We need Wu." Lloyd nods in agreement. Jay helps Nya down, "I wish I was stronger again." She says. Jay replies, "Do I have to remind you that you just died?" The ship is silent.

"Fair play." Nya speaks up, "Lloyd's right, we need master Wu. We can't do this on our own."

Kai nudges her, "There's that can do attitude, little sis. Cheer up a bit! We're in a great place." He says. "Has he lost it?" Cole whispers into Jay's ear. "Yes, yes he has." Jay laughs. "Sorry if I'm just trying to be positive!" Kai crosses his arms. "Ugh I hate this."

The ship finally lands on ninjago city, or what's left of it. Jay is the first to airjistzu down onto a building. Nya follows along with Kai. "Lloyd, are you coming?" He is frozen in shock at the end of the ship. "I-I can't. I'm too old. I'll find another way down, let's meet at Borg industries." The others turn to each other and begin to run down alleyways and soon get caught by a gang of pirates.

"Where do you think you're going, pajama people?" One says. "Captain Soto!" Jay exclaims. "Thank god its you. I was worried for a second there."

"Glad to help, kid." He says, "Where ya going?" Nya answers, "We have to stop Nadakhan, he managed to flee after I was shot."

He looked confused, "But how are you-"

"Jay saved me with his last wish, its a long story. But we need your help, Soto." She repeated. "Please." He walked towards the girl, examining her. "Why shouldn't I? Eye, I'll do it."
"Great," she said. They carried on down the alleyway to meet Lloyd at Borg Tower, the home of Cyrus Borg, and hideout of Wu.