The Ally

"We should be there by now." Jay says as he meets eyes with everyone in the room. He immediately spots a mistake - Wu's not there. Misako is seen in the corner as Lloyd runs over to her, holding her.
"Mum, what's wrong?" He says. For a moment she doesn't recognise him. When she does, a tear builds in her eyes.
"Lloyd, why do you look so.. Old?" She does not mean offence. Lloyd looks down and makes contact with his mother, "Nadakhan. I wished to be wise like Wu. And, he.. well.. You know what he did." She smiles.

"Why-why are you smiling?" He says in a shaken tone. She replies, "It shouldn't last long. You didn't ask for a permanent wish, it should be gone by tomorrow."
Lloyd grins at the news. Over on the other side of the office are Jay and Nya talking to Ed and Edna, who have recently told Jay about the adoption.

"Mr and Mrs Walker, I'm so.." Nya begins. She is cut off by Edna,"Nya sweetie, It's not your fault you were under Nadakhan's spell." Nya starts to cry and Jay pats her on the back, "Hey what's wrong?" He says. She sniffles and sobs a sentence.

"I married him Jay. I MARRIED THAT NO GOOD DJINN AND I WAS HORRIBLE TO YOU AND EVERYONE BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU!"
Jay stood there, dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say. "It's ok, Nya. No one got badly hurt because of you." He said holding her as she fell into his arms crying.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have used your last wish to save me.." She whimpered. "Don't you dare! You are the love of my life and if I ever hear you say that again it will kill me. Nya, you are so much more than you think." He smiles down at her. "You're right, I'm gonna go and dry my eyes."
She starts to walk to the elevator.

"Wait. I'll go with you." He had a plan. He had a plan and nothing was gonna stop him. He gripped the ring box hidden behind his back and ran forward to take her hand.

Kai was in the downstairs cafe with Cole and Zane, waiting for a drink. "I think it's great what Jay did for Nya."
Zane spoke up. "I'm not sure-" Cole started, "It seemed like an accident."
The waitress walked up to them, red hair, in a ponytail. She smiled at Kai. "You're drinks." She said placing them on the table.

Kai turned to the others. "Is Sky upstairs?" He said with a puzzled look. "Affirmative," Zane replied. "Skylor Chen, Master of Amber, Daughter of Master Chen- Owner of Chen's Island." He baffled.

"That's enough." Kai interrupted Zane.
He signeled the waitress over. "Is something wrong?" She said.
"No, everything's fine thanks." Cole said with a smirk. "Say, what's your name?"

"Now's maybe not the time and place to be hitting on her right now." Kai said leaning over the table so only Cole could hear him.
"It's Ruby." She said. Ruby, Ruby. Nope, no trace of that name yet.

"Adding Ruby to database." Zane exclaimed, he mustn't know who she is either, Kai thought. "Nice name," he eventually said. "Ruby Chen?" He whispered.

"What did you say? Chen?" She quickly said. She retaliated against the name Chen. "My second name is Washington. You must be familiar with my cousin then."

"Skylor?" Kai blurted out. "I don't know, I've never met her before. She may be, she may not. Who knows?"
She laughs at Kai's facial expressions then walks back to the bar to serve some new customers.

"Looks like we have ourselves an ally boys." Cole says proudly.