Author's notes

For the people who know him would have been loving my choice, and the people who don't know the character in the picture, It's Wenge Kong, from ping pong the animation. I won't spoil anything for the people who haven't watched it, but Wenge Kong taught me something that I won't forget until my last breath. No matter how skilled you are, no matter how talented you are. You will always have flaws within you and those flaws are the boon, why? Because it simply makes you feel alive. makes you strive for more. And if there isn't anything more to look forward to, then how is it different from death?

Being ignored by someone whom you love the most, sucks bad. And if this happens in childhood, then take my word, it's a wound that always burns even if the child grows up into an adult. And Haruni suffered the worst with her mother ignoring her. I won't speak anything more as it's all in the story. But one thing I noticed was, you wouldn't hate someone when you come to know their reasons and many of the times you may just  come to love them. I have been learning to understand others better, but that journey is still a long way.

I had started Falling seasons back in September and in a month I had felt that it had no taste to it and it was plain and  boring. And one day I suddenly realized that... It had something that I had experienced the most. The love towards my mother. And it had something that I needed to complete, the story that I had started. And here I am approximately seven months later almost done with it. The story is completed yet there are few bonuses still needed to put up for the complete the entirety of the story and you may come to understand the characters better.

It had been a beautiful journey along with Haruni, Sunanda and Azuma and I just hope you would have also loved it. If you have anything that didn't seem quite right or didn't understand anything, let me know, I will get back to you! And until next time... Happy reading!