$ 01💙

Queen's Pov👑

"I need some loveeee"i sung out as Girl Need Love played through my speakers

I lotioned up and sprayed over my self making sure the scent would stay on.
My music paused as i got a incoming call from "Boog🥳💙"

"heyy gurl" she yelled through the phone making me jump a little.

"heyy boog gurl" i said propping my phone up so she could see me.

"ouuu i see you getting ready already "

"you know what it is boog"

"alright Q, i just called to check up on you and to see if you still coming"

"bye Boog"

"Bye  Q"

time skip•

there was a lot of drunk folks and strippers so I was a little uncomfortable but soon I got comfortable, because Jay got a stripper to give us a lap dance.
"Ayeeee get it, get it"
"shake it, shake it"
I was cut off by Chris.
"aye look at Queen getting a lap dance" Chris encouraged making me laugh.

"where Boog at" Kam asked making me look up at all of them.
There was Blast, Kam, Chris, and Roddy.
"she decided not to come but she's picking me up"
I greeted everyone one by one. a uncomfortable silence came upon our section when i was going to speak to roddy.

"hey ricch" i said showing him a slight smile
"wassup Q" he said hugging me.
i could feel everyone's eyes upon us making me even more nervous.
i was nervous because me and roddy's relationship is pretty rocky.
his mom, Ma Tina, used to braid and style every girl in the neighborhoods hair and when we were younger including me and whenever i would go to their roddy would always try to flirt with me and has been trying to get with me for a while. We stopped talking but we used to best friends.
I scooted over letting everyone have a seat.

"Q I saw you getting a dance" Chris said making me smirk.
"I mean you know me man" I said making everyone laugh.
We all chatted it up and enjoyed ourselves, before Blast babymomma came up in here because one of her friends sent her a video of Blast throwing money on a stripper and getting dances and stuff.
"So you can throw some money at this hoe, but can't pay child support"

"awwww shit she cuttin up" Chris laughed making everyone send him a glare.
"Listen i don't know how you got here or told you i'm here but please leave, causing a scene and shit"
"You ain't shit Benjamin"
and after that he ended up leaving causing everyone else to also since it was getting late.
"I'm sorry about that y'all"
"It's ight man we all got babymama issues" Kam said.