$ 03💙

Roddy's Pov♿️

"run that back one time" I told London

I was currently in the studio with the crew working on my album Please Excuse me for Being Antisocial.

"Peanut butter seats came perfect time
Rich but I'm still ducking one time
I seen the light, then I climbed in
Had to take 'em out, we ain't gon' dine in
Shawty done fell in love with all my diamonds
But everybody change on you like the seasons (yeah)
Sippin' 1942, Don Julio
I ain't got time for all these eyes and these groupie hoes".
I was working hard all day. So far i've recorded 5 songs.
I finished up this song and i'm still contemplating on what i should name it, maybe Queen could help me.
I wonder what she doing now? Lemme call her real quick.
Facetime Q😍♿️🍫!
"wassup roddy" she said making me smile. my name sounds so good coming out of her mouth.
"nun too much Q Ma i'm in da studio working on this album"
"ouuu we love a hard working man"
"oh so you love me"? I could tell she was blushing because she moved her face out the camera.
"aye you don't gotta do all the shy shii with me Queen" I said seriously.
"I'm sorry it's just you know i'm still a lil hurt since you know"

It hurt me to hear she still hurt from high school.
" I was hurt to Queen but I know that was no excuse to go and do what I did and I'm sad that it still hurts you but I hope you can forgive me" I poured out.
It's been a while since I opened to her, but hey it's been a while since we were best friends.
I smile appeared on her face.
"I missed you"

" I missed you to Queen, imma come by tonight"
"Yay we can watch The Boondocks, Rick and Morty, and The Cleveland Show" she babbled on and on.
"Well I can tell you're excited" I laughed
"You know it, ite imma let you finish working"
"Byee"
"Bye Q"

Queen's Pov👑

Since Roddy is coming over I'm gonna go get some snacks for tonight because I haven't been grocery shopping in a while

Let's see Hot Chips, Candy, Drinks, and Pizza. This should be enough. I was currently walking through the aisles in Walmart lost as ever.
I decided to go to the Walmart closer to my house but I usually go to the one farther away.
"Excuse may you help me find the candy aisle" I asked this man.

"Sure thing" he said smiling. He was dark skin, nice teeth, waves, and smelt like Gucci.
I followed behind him dragging my cart along.
"Thank you"
"Anytime pretty" weird flex but okay.
I grabbed some Airhead Sourfuls, Jolly Ranchers, and M&Ms.

I set all the bags on my counter and counted to make sure I got everything out the car.
Let me take a shower real quick before he comes over.

I lathered my body in Coconut Dove bodywash.
"Honestly I'm trying to stay focused, you must think I gotta be joking" I sung out.
"I don't think I can wait I just need it now, better swing my way. I just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby
I just need a thug
Won't you be my plug aye
You could be the one aye
We could start with a handshake baby
I'ma need more than a hug".

I heard laughing from behind the door making me stop singing to listen. Who the hell up in my house and shit laughing at my singing.
"Whoever you is just know i'm strapped up so come in here if you wanna get wrapped up" I said sternly.

The door opened slowly revealing a laughing Roddy.
"Oh really Roddy come on"
"I NeEd A tHuG headahh" he made fun of me.
"What I do, now get out of here"
"Gurl you don't need shit" Roddy said walking out.

I dried off and lotioned up, spraying Warm Vanilla over my body.
I came into my room seeing Roddy on my bed asleep. I know he did not fall asleep already, weird nigga.

 I know he did not fall asleep already, weird nigga

Roddy's Pov♿️

I later on Queen's bed pretending to be asleep. I haven't seen her body in a while and I could tell she got way thicker.
She began to take her towel off and began to smile. She looked over at me "RODDY GET YO BLACK ASS UP OUT OF HERE" she yelled wrapping herself back up. Just when it was about to get good.

I walked downstairs to see she said went shopping let's see what she got.
Chips, Candy, Pizza Ingredients, and Drinks.
I was starting to get bored because she was taking too long to get ready.
"Bring yo lil self down here" I yelled sitting down on the couch.
Her place was nice and neat, well decorated.
"I'm coming nigga" she yelled jogging down the steps.
I mean mugged her because i don't know who she think she's talking to. Damn she looked beautiful as hell with makeup, haven't seen that a lot with other girls.
"what you looking at ye i called you a nigga-" I cut her off by choking her against the wall, she didn't really gasp for air or anything she just smiled.

"Oh so you freaky huh" I chuckled letting her go. She shrugged her shoulders handing a me a pizza pan, dough, sauce, all that good stuff.

"So basically we're gonna have a competition to see who can make the best pizza and i don't know what the reward is yet"

"How about the winner gets head from the loser" I could tell by the look on her face she was too ken aback. Baby you must've forgot i was a freak.

"How about we start now"?

I smiled as i walked up to her and smacked her ass.
"No no no no i'm talking about making our pizzas lil nasty" she laughed. That kinda hurded me though.

15 Minutes Later*
"I'm not really sure if i'm related to Gordon Ramsey or what but i can't definitely throw down in the kitchen"

"Boy please you made one good pizza, give me some"

"Guh you know you want some of this"

"You wish" I laughed

We kicced bacc on her bed finishing up an episode of The Boondocks.
"I like this show"

"Ik you do.. that's why we watching it" she smiled.

She was knocked out in my arms after two episodes. She can't hang.