$ 05💙

Roddy's Pov♿️

"i haven't talked to her in a week" i stated stressing as my hand went through my hair

"maybe because she don't wanna talk to yo ugly ass" Wint laughed.

I started hanging around my old group of friends and it's been great every since.

"Aye imma text her"

"ite, you got it"

To Q👸🏾💙
Q.

From Q👸🏾💙
Yes Rodrick?

To Q👸🏾💙
is everything ite? is you good? you been sorta distant🤨.

From Q👸🏾💙
I'm good luv😂. I been sorta taking time for myself, but i'm sorry. I forgot to text you😣.

To Q👸🏾💙
i understand. imma come over today😏.

From Q👸🏾💙
see you laterr🌚

i planned on having a movie night with her. we gone watch all her favorites, imma order some wings and pizza, and just catch up.

"i'm out" i said standing up.

"bye lil bird"!

We gone have fun tonight.

Queen's Pov👸🏾

I changed into my comfortable silk sleep set and did some light makeup

I'm actually comfortable with seeing him now.

Maybe because when i look at him i get so lost in his eyes, i seem to forget all my worries.

Not to long after I heard his loud hands beating on my door.

"Boy why you knocking like you the police or sumn" I mugged him.

"gurl you betta knuck if you buck, now gimme a hug"

We hugged, holding on to each other for what felt hours as it was just seconds.

I instantly felt more relaxed as we broke off the hug.

"Ouu You got Pizza and Wingss" I danced.

"You so fat" he laughed.

I stuck my middle finger up while getting some plates.

"keep sticking yo middle finger up at me and i'll buss a cap in it"

I laughed knowing he was not finna shoot at me.

"Boyy you ain't finna shoot my finger off"

"Try me" he chuckled getting three slices of pizza.

"You hungry ain't it ugly"

"I'm many things suck as hungry, but ugly.. me and my hoes disagree with you".

I'm not finna start with him today.

I looked over at him seeing his eyes glued on White Chicks.

"you like what you see" he smirked.

"ehh, could be Tupac but you'll do" .

I shrugged drinking my fruit punch.

"manee you ugly to" he smacked his lips.

"wasiuglywhenyoustartedthemrumorsaboutme" i whispered under my breath.

"excuse me whatchu say, we speak with our chest around here".

he heard me.

"i said was. i. ugly. when you started. them rumors. about. me" i snapped.

his facial expression dropped. I could tell he was thinking.

"i- i didn't really expect you to remember it but. i'm sorry. i still feel like shit till this day. i was so fucking stupid back then. it's not an excuse for the pain. i know i lost you trust that day, i messed up. it was the biggest mistake i made while i was younger." he sighed.

we held eye contact as i went on about how it made me feel and how my high school life was because of it.

"the truth is that's the reason i was avoiding you all last week, i started to fall back in a depressive and angry state and i knew if i saw you i would pop off and i just waited for the right time to confront you. when i first saw you in the club, my heart ached. it ached to see you happy while i was down."

we hugged again and this time we stayed there. i fell asleep in his arms at scent of whatever fancy cologne he was wearing.

i wasn't all the way asleep but my eyes were just closed.

"i love you Queen, and imma make up for all the hurt i made you feel, and that's for real." he kissed my forehead.

Now i knew we could move on.