Chapter 2

I Do Not Own Frozen. Frozen Is Owned By Disney And All The Studios Who Had A Hand In Making It.

A Few Weeks After Chapter 1*

Elizabeth(Age: 6)'s POV*

I was standing on the front of my ship when we began to arrive in this beautiful country known as China.

We docked and the ship Captain walked up to me.

He said, "When you meet with the Emperor be courteous. Only speak when spoken to.".

I nodded and looked to the palace in the distance.

I took a deep breath before walking off the ship's plank.

I found two people waiting for me, a nice looking couple.

The man took a bow and said, "Welcome Emissary of Arendelle. I am Li Shang.".

The woman took a bow and said, "And I am Fa Mulan.".

I took a polite bow and said, "I am honored. My name is Elizabeth of Arendelle".

I stood fully and politely asked, "Can you help escort me to the palace, please, I'm afraid I don't know where I'm going?".

They stood up and said, "Of course.".

They walked off and I followed them.

Fa Mulan asked, "So what brings you all the way to China, Elizabeth?".

I said, "I need to train. I need to become a protector of Arendelle. I also need to be dependable so they can rely on me.".

Li Shang asked, "You seek to be a warrior?".

I said, "With my entire being.".

Fa Mulan and Li Shang shared a look and smiled.

Fa Mulan said, "I'm sure you'll make a great warrior.".

I nodded with determination building in my heart.

We entered the Emperor's Palace and I soon stood before the old man waiting on the throne.

I kneeled and bowed my head.

The old man said, "I believe you are the one sent by the king of Arendelle.".

I nodded.

He asked, "And what is your mission, little one?".

I waited for a second and he said, "You may speak.".

I said, "My goal is to become a warrior for my people and to protect those I care about.".

I quickly went back to silence and waited.

He conversed with Fa Mulan and Li Shang I think before saying, "I will accept your request, but as of right now, you're too young to train so until such time as you are ten, Fa Mulan and Li Shang will look out for you while you stay here in China.".

I nodded and he said, "You are dismissed.".

I stood up and took a bow before following Fa Mulan and Li Shang out.

I grabbed my one bag from the ship and I followed them all the way to this nice Monastery in the woods.

I entered with Li Shang and Fa Mulan to see a beautiful home with a nice old couple nearby.

Fa Mulan introduced them as her parents Fa Zhou and Fa Li

I took a polite bow and said, "A pleasure to meet you both.".

Fa Zhou said, "Such a polite child.".

I said, "Thank you, sir.".

Fa Li said, "And such an adorable one too.".