Chapter 6

I Do Not Own Frozen. Frozen Is Owned By Disney And All The Studios Who Had A Hand In Making It.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 5*

Elizabeth(Age: 20)'s POV*

I chased after Elsa until I stopped to admire this castle of ice form on the path I was following.

I admired the beauty of the castle before rushing forward to the castle of ice in the mountains.

When I finally made it up there I walked up the icy stairs and knocked on the door.

The door opened and I walked in.

I looked over at the stares and saw Elsa.

She was the image of beauty.

Her hair was let loose and it was gorgeous.

Her white dress had the texture of ice and it matched her perfectly.

I shut the door behind me and looked at her.

I nervously said, "Elsa... you look so, beautiful.".

She giggled a little and asked, "You followed me?".

I said, "Yes. I made a promise once that I would protect you and that's exactly what I'm doing. Besides, you're the only person I care about and wish to help more than any other.".

She smiled and said, "What a loyal knight you are.".

I smiled and said, "Whatever I need to be if it keeps you safe.".

She smiled and invited me upstairs.

I walked upstairs and we walked out onto the balcony.

I looked out into the distance and rested my hands on the railing.

I said, "What a beautiful view.".

She rested her hands on the railing beside me and said, "Yes.".

I looked at her and she seemed full of new life and I built up the courage and finally said, "Not as beautiful as you.".

She turned to me smiling.

The moment around us seemed to disappear as we inched closer to each other.

We stopped once we heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and looked down.

I held an arm out and said, "Shall we.".

She hooked her arm with mine and we walked back into the palace and we started to walk down the stairs.

We heard a very familiar voice say, "Elsa? It's me, Anna.".

I looked at Elsa and saw her keeping her cool and she seemed even happier than her usual encounters with Anna.

Anna looked up and was struck by Elsa's beauty like me.

Anna said, "Wow. Elsa, you look different. It's a good different. And this place...it's amazing.".

I waved and said, "Hi! I'm here to.".

Elsa said, "Thank you, Anna. I never knew what I was capable of.".

Anna apologetically said, "I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd have known...".

Elsa said, "No, no. It's okay. You don't have to apologize. But you should probably go, please.".

Anna said, "But I just got here.".

Elsa said, "You belong down in Arendelle.".

Anna said, "So do you two.".

Elsa said, "No, Anna. I belong here. Alone. Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody.".