Chapter 3

I Do Not Own Frozen. Frozen Is Owned By Disney And All The Studios Who Had A Hand In Making It.

A Few Days After Chapter 2*

Elizabeth(Age: 10)'s POV*

I was standing with my fellow trainees as they were making fun of the fact that I was a girl.

I put the thought out of my head as Li Shang came over and said, "Soldiers! You will assemble swiftly and silently, every morning. Anyone who does otherwise will answer to me.".

He takes off his shirt, and I noticed Mulan stare in awe of him.

I honestly didn't see anything fascinating about the body of a man.

Li Shang pulled out a bow and arrow and aimed it at the top of a high pole in the middle of the camp.

He said, "Elizabeth. Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow please.".

I popped my knuckles and said, "I'll get it.".

I walked over to the pole and prepared to climb up it.

Li Shang said, "One moment, you seem to be missing something.".

I looked at him as he pulled two giant medals out of a box he was carrying.

He said, "One represents discipline. And the other represents determination. You need both to reach the arrow.".

He tied them around my wrists.

I started to climb but only made it around halfway before falling.

All the other after me went as well and none of them could make it to the arrow.

Li Shang sighed and said, "We've got a long way to go again.".

Li Shang tossed us all Bo Staff's and he grabbed one himself.

He took a Front Stance with his and had all ten toes facing forward, front knee bent, back leg straight, shoulders square.

He lifted two glass jars into the air and twirled the staff around smashing them with ease.

He said, "Now you all try.".

We all took the Front Stance and begun practicing until nightfall.

I basically collapsed on the ground and needed help from Li Shang to get to my tent.

Before The Morning Session*

I tried my luck on the pole today and while climbing it I said, "Silence is a temple of wisdom, stillness is a temple of joy, and harmony is a temple of love.".

I fell down and hit the ground floor.

I gave up on it today and waited for everyone else to wake up and head out here with me.

Everyone showed up and the first training session of the day was bow and arrow training.

He tossed three turnips up into the air and shot three arrows at them nailing them into the wall.

I bounced one into the air and was able to get it in the marked zone on the first try.

Li Shang said, "Good work." as we moved onto the second part of the day's training.

We hiked up into the mountains and Li Shang balanced a bucket of water on his head as he held the bo staff out to defend himself.

We all chucked rocks at him but when I tossed my rock I was able to hit him.

I was picked to be next and I thought I was doomed.

I twirled the staff around my hands and then held it in the defensive position as they got ready to chuck rocks at me.