fool for you

WINTER in New York used to feel to not come an end by late January, however, none of them actually cared. Daisy and Mathew on the other hand, they loved to be in each other's arms while lying on bed. But this was not the case. They were on their way by the long corridors of the JFK Airport. They were supposedly gonna take a flight to the U.K. for so many reasons as well as needing to work and also because they also wanted to visit their family there. It was one of those days in which they didn't want to come across with any paparazzi, however, they weren't lucky enough, because at the time they entered in and they started to move around until finding a place to sit down and wait for their flight, some paparazzi appeared then of sudden, making them feel quite too insecure about what was going on, hopefully at the moment they passed the security queue, the flashes kind of stopped, and they could sit until the big screen above them started to show where they needed to go to take their fight.

"I still not get used to it though..." She affirmed in a deep sigh while caressing their dog's back. Kal was a bit anxious, but at the moment she started to caress his small soft head, he began to keep calm, although all he wanted to do was to scape and to start to jump around. Matt lowered his chin and he saw how desperate Kal was to leave his kennel.

"It's ok, buddy..." Matt told, and the dog approached to him showing to his owner his tongue and shinny eyes.

"As soon as we get home, and he realizes that he's gonna be surrounded by nature, he won't like the idea of leaving." Mathew recognized with a softened grin marked on his thin lips. He was having Kal's paws placed on one go his knees, wanting to have some attention from one of th most important persons in his life.  Daisy still caressing Kal, she looked at Matt the same way.

"He'll love it." She added to then grabbing her hand back to then taking the hand sanitizer to then clean her hands. Then when the dog sat down on the floor, Mathew asked her some too.

"...Does your mother know that we got engaged?" Daisy told and he gasped internally while looking at her with hidden eyes.

"I actually wanted it to be a surprise. Why?"

"Oh, ok." She answered sure, while opening a plastic Tupperware to start eating the meal she prepared so, they could eat normally. Matthew tiredly, copied her action and without saying a word they ate.
He was eating silently, while she just had her eyesight right into the screen, waiting for any type of information.

"... Anything new?" He cleared his throat. Daisy sighed while giving to Kal two macaroni. She thought that could cheer him up and it certainly did.

"Nope." She admitted.

"Don't you worry, it won't get cancelled." He insisted and she snorted while giving him a frown.

"I doesn't matter if our flight gets cancelled. I just want Kal to be ok. He seems anxious." She told lowly, while looking at how Kal was anxiously looking at Matt who was still chewing his food.

"He'll be ok. Don't worry." Matt held her right hand which made her to take a huge gulp of air before talking back.

"We are gonna stay there the rest of the year. Would it be any inconveniences of us staying there longer than expected?" Daisy continued getting herself feel exposed to his deep blue eyes.

"What? Are you serious?" He spoke, his voice sounding low and husky. Daisy looked at Matt and gave him a slight nod which made him smile nervously.
His whole face was full of light and joy right afterwards, he looked so exited. Daisy smiled softly and cupped his face, while one of her hands felt her sling being brushed with his short beard.

"Yes, completely serious. We are always going to be nearby our family houses and friends. And as far as I am concerned, we both are going to be pretty busy working there these next few months." Daisy added. He looked at her and just smiled purely feeling absolutely grateful. Mathew grabbed her hand that was still cupping his left cheek and pressed a kiss on it.

She has always known how much they loved to be in the U.K, however, none of them used to have the time or the chance of getting back any time sooner. Nevertheless. whenever they used to have the chance to visit their families, they always took profit of it. The'd stay for a few days to see their family and then they'd just stay around for a few more days to hang out around the city and go anywhere they wanted to. They have always loved the idea of staying there permanently if possible but their jobs made it impossible to do so... Daisy knew how badly they've been lately, so, she thought that there wasn't anything in this world that going back home could ever fix. She really hoped to clear up her mind as well as trying to keep in touch with her fiancé.

"Now I can't wait to get there." He laughed relieved while keeping his Tupperware inside her hand bag. Then of sudden they noticed how some people started to move rapidly, so, they raised their chin to look at the screen. With a serious face, he stood up from his seat and he started to place

"Lucky us, I guess. The boarding gate is not too far away from us." Matt told to then placing his suitcases on the trolley, to then, she helping him to place her belongings on another trolley.

"Ready?" He told and Daisy gave him a nod. After a few minutes, they arrived and they took all their belongings to then approach to where the queue was starting.

"Stay here, I'll return these trolleys in a minute." He told to then giving her a quick peck on the lips. It happened rapidly yet it felt smooth. She waited a few minutes, to then him coming back, having a rush. He approached to her way too rapidly. He grabbed the dog's lead and they started to walk. While with his free hand, was lifting his big suitcase with the help go it's wheels. She on the other hand, was doing the exact same as him with her suitcase while she was carrying her hand back on her back. He revised from time to time if she needed help or anything as well as Daisy did with her. A few minutes later they stayed standing at the queue. Taking a deep breath, she gave him his passport.

"Remember that you have a screenshot of your ticket in your iPhone gallery." Daisy warned him and he nodded. When it was already her turn she moved way too quickly and he helped her to not making her bid suitcase to fall.

After five long minutes of revising if everything was ok. They passed by and they then, went into the plane, now without having any suitcases with them, just she having her hand back with their food on a plastic bag and the dog diapers in another plastic bag. He was just him carrying the puppy with both his bare hands. The dog was still wearing his lead on, by security. He was wearing, a small blue waist coat according to everyone that it was an emotional support dog and that he could have him with him.

"It's going to be a long flight. Are you gonna watch a film?" He asked her and she just placed her jacket on the bed while helping him with the pup.

"Yep. Wanna join me?" Daisy added and by response he gave her a smile.

- - - - -

- - - - - Manip done by me :) - - - - -