Chapter 1: The Villainous Quirk

Y/N 3rd Person

Blood Creation, two words that made your life a living hell. It started with your mother, Buki kontorōrā, and your father, Ketsueki kontorōrā, your mother's quirk, was called Armament Master, it let her create, shape, and manipulate any weapon she could think of, and then your father, his quirk was Blood Manipulation, it let him control his, or other's blood to form attacks, they had one child, you, and something rare happened, they mutated, into something even all might would fear... or at least, that's what it fealt like, you were 10, you had been classified as quirkless and, needless to say, people weren't the nicest to you. You were pinned against a wall, one of the bullies was the one holding you there, screaming about how defenseless you were, tears running down your eyes, you couldn't take it anymore, you screamed and fealt a weight lift off of you, you open your eyes to see only blood where the bully had been, and everyone in the classroom, staring at you in shock.
---------------------------
A few years later
---------------------------
Your quirk, now classified as Blood Creation, was put in a category where very few quirks are put, highly dangerous... you were thirteen now, and, needless to say things had gotten better... NOT, whenever you tried to play a game or hangout with other people, they ran away screaming, and the bullying got worse, whereas originally, they would only take your lunch money and threaten you, now, you would come home bleeding, one day it was so bad that you got home with three broken bones, it couldn't get much worse than this could it? That's what you held true through all of you tormenting, until, one day while you were at school, the principal asked to speak with you, you obliged, and sat down in his office.

Principle: "Y/N, I have some shocking news to tell you, your parents... they were Involved in a bad car accident, and..." he took a breath and sighed, "They didnt make it..."

Y/N: "N-no, this-this cant be happening!" Tears fell down your face "I always thought it couldn't get worse, but this! NOW MY PARENTS ARE FUCKING DEAD" you fell to the floor, you couldn't stop the tears, you sat there for hours, not moving, you stopped crying only because you were no longer able to, your eyes were red and puffy.

Principle: "Mr. Kontorōrā, Your Aunt will be picking you up, please go pack your things, I'm so sorry for your loss"

Y/N: " Y-yes s-sir" you left to get your things, your bullies were bothering you, you had had enough, you punched one square in the nose, blood was trickling down from it.

Bully: "Oh you've messed up kontorōrā!"
he threw a punch, Y/N dodged it, and uppercut him, knocking him out cold, you ran to your locker, unlocking it and grabbed your bag, tears flowed down your face, as you rushed out of the building.

------------------------
Ah, welcome to the end of the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, I'm hoping to get a few more out this week, and then will upload chapters weekly, thank you so much for reading, I'll see you over in the next chapter!

546 wrds