Chapter 3: Derrick

Y/N 1st Person

I was walking down the road, feeling great, something that wasnt common, little did I know that I was being watched, I continued down the street, until something caught my eye, I looked at the dark alleyway I could have sworn I saw something move... you turned back to your walk, suddenly you were pushed to the ground, you looked up to see the one person you never wanted to see...

Y/N: "Derrick! What the fuck do you want?"

Derrick: "I want you to explain how you even qualified for U.A your quirk is useless without blood! And still, I saw you destroying robot after robot, how could a weakling like you do anything like that!"

Y/N: "I can use my own blood you know!"

Derrick then punched me square in the nose, as expected, it started bleeding, I wiped away the blood and punch him back.

Derrick: "SO THATS HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST AGAINST ME"

Derrick used his quirk, called Gōmon, it gave him the ability to torture his victims to extensive levels, and somehow I was the one who was picked on for having a villainous quirk. I screamed in pain as Derrick used his quirk, it fealt like a million suns were underneath my skin.

Y/N: now crying "STOP, IM SORRY DERRICK, PLEASE STOP"

Derrick stopped using his quirk and I fell to the ground, I was still in pain, derrick pulled my up by my hair

Derrick: "If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will personally seek you out and kill you, do you understand?"

I couldn't muster any words but I managed to nod, he let me go, and walked off, I sat down on a nearby bench, still crying.

Mina 1st person POV

I was walking down the road and saw Y/N sitting on a bench, so I wanted to go say hi to my new friend. I walked over to him to hear sobbing, I thought it was from someone down the street or something, I covered his eyes with my hands.

Mina: "Guess who!"

Y/N: he turned around, his face was very flustered to say the least "A-Ashido, I wasnt expecting to see you h-here..." tears were falling down his face

Mina: "Oh my god Y/N what happened?"

I sat next to him and hugged him, his face went from flustered, to full on tomato.

Y/N "W-what, oh, n-nothing..."

Mina: "Y/N, I can tell that you're not telling the truth, please tell me, I want to help"

Y/N: "W-well, th-this kid named derrick b-beat the shit out of me b-because I was in the e-entrance exam to get into U-U.A..."

Mina: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Y/N, why would anyone do that to a kind person like you?"

Y/N: "it's probably to do with my quirk... its mutated you see..."

Mina: "it's really rare to get a mutated quirk, it cant be that bad, I bet its awesome!"

Y/N: "My parents had the quirks, Armament Master, and Blood manipulation, put those together and you get the abomination that is my quirk, it's called blood creation and it manifested when I was ten, making me a late-bloomer, but that's not all, when it manifested, the first thing that happened was..."

Mina: "Was what? To me it sounds pretty cool, plus, you are like, one of the rarest people on the planet, be proud to be who you are!"

Y/N: "I-I..."

Mina: "Whatever it is, I'm sure it wasnt that bad"

Y/N: "...Blew someone up..."

Mina: "Oh my god" fear flickered through me, did he really blow someone up?

Y/N burst out in tears, where I wrapped my arms around him in an enormous hug

Mina: "I understand that it was an accident, itll be okay, that happened in the past, this is now, dont let what happened in the past drag you down"

Y/N: his face now extremely red "Th-thank you a-ashido..."

Mina: "Call me mina" I smiled at him, to which his face turned even more red "would you like to get ice cream with me? I was on my way to get some so, you can come with me

Y/N: "I-I'd love to get ice cream"

Y/N and I left to get ice cream, Y/N insisted on paying, but I convinced him that I would pay, Y/N got F/F ice cream, and I got the same, once I had played we left

Y/N: "You know ashi- Mina, thank you so much for helping me, you're the best friend anyone could ever have"

Mina: "it's no problem, really, I just dont want to see you down"

I kissed him on the cheek, to which he turned into a complete tomato, I waved goodbye

Mina: "Bye Y/N, I expect to see you at U.A.!"

Y/N 1st person POV

I headed home, thinking about what had happened, when I got home I unlocked the door, and turned on the TV. After an hour of watching TV I took a shower and went to my room. I flopped on my bed and quickly fell asleep, dreaming about the wonders U.A would bring.
--------------------------------
Aaaaaand that's chapter 3! I hope you all enjoyed, thank you again for reading, see you in the next chapter! Peace!

924 wrds