Chapter 10: Natural

Y/N 1st Person

I woke up the day after mina and I had seen todoroki and deku kissing, I did my morning routine and threw on my uniform. I ran out the door, I had my earbuds in, I was listening to my Imagone Dragons playlist

Y/N: "Yeah you're a natural, a beating heart of stone, you've gotta be so cold, to make it in this world, yeah you're a natural, livin your life, cut throat, you've gotta be so cold, yeah you're a na-tur-al!"

I ran into The classroom for 1-A just as the song ended, I quickly walked my desk, ready for anything.

(Time skip brought to you by Y/N being self conscious and socially awkward)

It had been about an hour and Mr. Aizawa still wasnt there, people were beginning to realize this, and just as that happened, a familiar yellow sleeping back fell into the classroom

Mr. Aizawa: "Everyone get your hero costumes on, we will be battle training"

Everyone cheered, we all rushed off to get our costumes on, I immediately ran into the nearest Restroom for guys, I put on my costume, and walked out, my costumes consisted of a black face mask, a grey hoodie, and some blood read sweatpants, inside of the hoodie though, there were tubes that helped him extract blood to use in combat, his face mask just kept his identity a secret, and his blood red sweatpants were to go along with his quirk, and to hide blood, mina came running up to me, she also had her hero costume on, and, let's just say, this costume highlighted some... features... certain features that made my face turn into a tomato.

Y/N: "H-hi M-mina"

Mina: "Hey Y/N, it looks like your hero costume is just comfortable clothes!"

Y/N: "my sweatshirt aids in the use of my quirk, so much so that I dont have to cut my self every time I use it"

Mina: "That's really cool!"

Y/N: "Thanks M-mina"

Mina: "Well, we best be going, dont want to be left behind!"

And with that, mina ran off, I ran after her, only stopping when we had both gotten to the rest of the class, our class shortly got to where we were doing combat training, it was the gym, we all walked in, and before any of us knew it, we were battling against each other, i was winning against my partner when I heard a familiar voice behind me...

???: "Wow, you're a natural..."

I sent one last punch at my battle partner and turned to the voice, it was Mr. Aizawa.

Y/N: "Thanks Mr. Aizawa"

(Time skip brought to you by Y/N hanging out with shigaraki)

It was then end of school for the day, and I was due to meet with shigaraki, so, that's the first thing I did.  Once we met up, we started discussing off topic things, we were so lost in conversations hang we didnt hear a gun reloading behind us, we only stopped talking when we fealt guns against out heads.

???: "Give us all your cash!"

Shigaraki: "Sorry, but we wont be doing that today" he turned around and touched a gun with all five fingers, it disintegrated tight infront of them, the other gun was now pointed at shigaraki, and the holder was about to shoot, so, I used my quirk to create a sword, and stabbed the gun holder right in the back, meanwhile, nearby, mina had watched everything...

Mina 1st Person POV

I had started following Y/N once he said that he was busy right after class, he was acting strange, like he was hiding something, and, wouldnt you know it, I was right, he met up with his "boss" but they weren't talking about information about U.A, they were... hanging out, like, as friends, so she had stopped paying attention to them until she heard Y/N's "Boss" say something and watched him disintegrate a gun, there was another man holding a gun, and it was pointed at Y/N's "boss" Y/N used his quirk to defend his friend and they continued walking and talking, I was feeling some strange feeling, it wasnt love, I had already accepted that I had a crush on Y/N, it was more of a craving, so, she followed them for a little bit longer, until she mustered up the courage to go talk to Y/N

Mina: "Hey Y/N! Hey Y/N's boss!"

Y/N: "Hey mina, I wasnt expecting to see you here, hehe..."

???: "Y/N, who is this?"

Y/N: "Oh, Tomura, this is First friend, Mina, she's pretty... awesome! Pretty awesome hehe..."

Mina: "I saw you defend Tomuru, or whatever his name is a little while ago, and, well, I just wanted to say that, you have the heart of a true hero..."

Then, something happened and before I knew it, my lips were on his, I was kissing him, and, after a few seconds he kissed me back, we broke the kiss after about 10 seconds.

Tomura: "Hm, well, it's nice to meet you I guess... and its Tomura, but call me shigaraki...,"

Mina: "Okay, well, it was nice to meet you Mr. Shigaraki, oh, and Y/N, in battle training earlier, you were a natural ;)"

------------------------
Ah yes, a new chapter, I said in the last one that some crazy shit was going to happen, and, I personally think that I was right, anyways, THANK YOU FOR OVER 80 VIEWS, IS THIS EVEN REAL? Anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you are enjoying, I'll see you in the next chapter, peace!

954 wrds