Chapter 5: Encounter

(First, yes, the image is shigaraki, and that is for a reason, just read and you'll find out ;) )

Y/N 1st Person

I woke up, did my morning routine, put on my uniform and ran outside, I was running to the subway station when I felt four fingers on my shoulder, I turned around to see a man wearing a black hoodie, the hood was up, but I could easily tell that he had blue hair due to it being so long

???: "Why hello... Y/N"

Y/N: "AHHHHHHHHH, WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?"

???: "Shut it or I'll put down my thumb, and then you'll disintegrate..."

He let out a quiet maniacal laugh, I just shuttered

Shigaraki: "My name is Tomura Shigaraki, let's have a little chat, shall we?"

Y/N: "O-okay, uhm, w-what do you want with me?"

Shigaraki: "you've got a pretty powerful quirk, perfect for my group, now I know you go to U.A, and that's absolutely perfect. Now I'll give you two options, you join my group, or you die"

Y/N: "W-what is your group?"

Shigaraki: "we call ourselves... the league.... of villains..."

He let out another laugh, I shuttered

Y/N: "w-what would you need from m-me?"

Shigaraki: "only the dates of even you arent in class, but out training somewhere... discrete..."

Y/N: "F-fine, just, d-dont hurt me..."

Shigaraki: "Good... now, this is my phone number, get in contact with me once you have the information, and maybe, we can get to know each other..."

Y/N: "y-yes sir..."

I took the piece of paper he gave me and he let go of my shoulder

Shigaraki: "I'll see you around Y/N..."

And with that, I left, feeling utterly, terrified, I ran to the subway station, got on a train, made it to U.A, I was late, but at least I made it, I was scolded by a boy named Tenya Iita, he was clearly a very big rule freak, and wouldnt shut up for the next five minutes, I went over to my seat when he was done talking and waited for Aizawa to get there, because, you see, he wasnt there yet...

---------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but still, chapter 5 is here, will Y/N actually give shigaraki the info? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z- sorry, anyways, see you in the next chapter, peace!

412 wrds