Bad Timing at Hallowed Tactical (Saryn,Mesa,Valkyr, and Mirage)

8 minutes in, and the girls are almost done. Saryn is holding Arlo's flame as Mirage and Mesa are shooting the Infested as the lantern is charged up to 96%. Valkyr was done searching for the Grineer's caches while she used Hysteria to get her HP back. "I've Got all the caches girls!" Valkyr happily earned a pat on the head from Mesa. "Good, we got a few minutes left." Saryn said as she released her Miasma. Mesa and Mirage were keeping the time while killing the Infested, now at 50%. "This is not good." Mesa worried. "Don't worry we got this!" Mirage refilled her energy as she casted Hall of Mirrors, Mesa pulled out her Peacemakers to deal with the Infested. Right now 7%. "We're not going to make it!" Mesa yelled. "Almost there!" Saryn giving it all she had. Not until...

 "You've gotta be kidding me." Valkyr pissed at timer as it read 0% and the score, 899. "Well, at least we close to 900 right?" Saryn said trying to be positve about it. Not until the Zealoid showed up. "Out of time? Then let us loose."he said as Infested roars were heard coming from the hallway, and all Mesa said was. "Aw shit here we go again." As an Ancient pulled her away.

"Mesa!" Mirage tried to run after her, but a group of Zealoids jumped on her. Sayrn try to use her spores on Zealoids, but a Runner tackled her to the ground with the others. "Now you pissing me off!" Valkyr said as she was about to use Hysteria, but a Hallowed Juggernaut jumped on top on her. "Oh no not again!" Valkyr shouted. Mirage was getting her pussy fucked while the Zealoid pushed his dick in her mouth. Saryn defenceless was getting her boob groped by a Crawler, the Runner held Mesa's legs apart as it fucked faster. "Fuck you Alad, FUCK YOU!!!" Mesa cursed on Alad, as Ancient behind her grabbed her boob and her sweet pussy. While Valkyr watched her sister relive her past, Valkyr was now in a doggystyle position as the Juggernaut was ready to fuck her pussy. Now reliving past of Zanuka's pet. "Not again, NOT AGAIN!!" Valkyr felt the dick of Juggernaut go inside of her.

 "Mesa help me!" Valkyr screamed out but Mesa was in shock as the Ancient rubbed his long hand over her body. Saryn tried to free Mirage during the Zealoid threesome. But the Crawler kept rubbing Saryn's tits,and the Runner was still pushing her pussy. With many Infested around the Frame girls , Mirage and Sayrn were about to cum, Mesa was weak from the Ancient, and Valkyr was about to get filled from Juggernaut's cum. Before they were filled with cum Valkyr yelled for help one last time. "For the love of Los- FOR THE LOVE OF OPERATOR HELP US!!!" Before the Infested filled them. An Exalted blade cut the Infested in half,freeing the girls.

"Don't worry, we got this." You told them. As Excalibur Umbra used Radial Howl on Infested, Wukong and his Celestial Twin aided Umbra as Limbo used Banish on the girls as they got up and ran to you. Frost casted his Snow Globe at the exit, with the girls recovered Frost casted an Avalanche on Infested. "We got it boss, now get going." Limbo told you. With everyone together you ran to your ship, Limbo casted Cataclysm slowing down the Infested.

 After a successful rescue, the girls laid down with you. The boys told them. "Really sorry about that. I know you don't need me but after hearing you get ambushed, we had to come and rescue you." You hold the hands of all the girls. Mesa and Valkyr almost cry and Sayrn and Mirage both smile at you. "Talk about true family." Frost said. "Well if you're Operator that used Umbra effect on us, leaving every Warframe you own move themself." Wukong told Umbra."Thank for saving us, we earned a well deserved break." Valkyr said. "This is what we get for trying reach Hallowed Ephemera and Emblem." Saryn said to you. "You take a break, while we take umbra. Right Umbra?" Umbra nods at you. "We'll back in 15 minutes. You earned a break." You told them. "Come back and maybe we'll give you a treat~" Mirage said to you. "Yeah... Guys time to go to work." When you and your Warframe leave, the girls take a rest after taking a shower. 

With the girls sitting down in the Operator's room, Mesa held Valkyr as she hugged her. Mirage lay her head on Saryn's legs. And they were all thinking about their plan. "We're so going trick them, right?" Saryn asked. And the answer. " Oh fuck yes." The girls can't wait to mess with you.