The Scarlet Break - - Operator!Reader x Female!Operator

Well, it has really been a long time. yeah, 2020 sucks ass for everyone includes me. You can tell it was base on Scarlet Spear back in March, and boys it hit hard. It hard for me to write fanfic as IRL happens, but for me, it kinda good for very last mouth. So what not write before 2020 end? So here's Scalet Break featuring a female operator?! Don't worry the reader will have a dick but you can change it if you want. Maybe I'll talk a break from fanfic soon and start making new fics, Like Destiny or maybe Cyberpunk. And with that, The Scarlet Break.

"Just how long are we going to be done?!" Saryn keeps using spores the grineer, with Mirage giving fire support. All thanks to Shedu with an add of Hall of Mirror. Luckily with them, they give Vex Armor and Roars from Chroma and Rhino. After hitting the Condrix. And who is the owner of Rhino and Chroma? "Not until it reaches 17. Unless you want to leave so badly~" You remember the girl from the cryopod back with Actplod fuck your Warframe girls? She's your BFF back in Zero One day. Vexis is her name. "Hey (Y/n), how's the Murex run?" Vexis calls you, after Condrix runs back to space, Rhino and Mirage thumbs up to her with Chroma and Saryn high five. "I don't know, the fact that my ship is still attacking!" You shout as you fire your void beam at the Sentients. Thanks to Vexis's Limbo and Frost, they cover the Oplink and froze the Sentients. Giving Mesa and Valkyr turbo killer. "Look like we're almost done!" Mesa looked at the objective. With a kill code 4 to five, the final code launches at the Sentient's ship. Pulling all of you back to your ship. With Murex falling back to the unknown, you return to Scarlet Scart HQ.

Mirage and Saryn reunited you and Limbo and Frost return with Vexit. "Nice job (Y/n)!" Vexit giving you an awesome high five, which you give her back. "It's nothing, Mesa is doing her best while Valkyr covers her. Thanks to your frames, I say we're pretty good." You give a positive result. "That I can agree with you, no wonder she talked about you a lot." Vexit hit Chroma's shoulder, with three of her frames laughing. "I can see why you two know each other~" Valkyr smiles at you two. "I mean I saved her during the lockdown." You remember, but Vexit recalls their memory. "WE saved each other back then, we survived in the past and now we're kicking ass." You can help but smile at her. Like, really smile. All other frames know your relationship. After helping her with what was going on, Vexit got the hang of being a Space Ninja. All thanks to you and your girls. "Hey (Y/n) since we're pretty done with the Murex run, why not join with us. You and your girls can join." Vexit just invites you? With your girls? You already know what happens when you join a female Operator. But with Vexit, this is something. You give her an answer. "Sure, why no." Both yours and Vexit's frame screaming 'hell yeah' in their head.

You and Vexit beat Valkyr and Rhino in Super Tenno Slay, giving her a high five. "Hell yeah! Beat that guy!" Vexit shouted after beating both you and Vexit's frame, round after round you two were still unbeatable. "Not even we all agree to take you guys down, not one of us beat you. Lucky." Valkyr was jealous. "True be told, you really outmatch us," Limbo said. While the frames watch your match, Mesa gives you two breaks. "It's been an hour since we played, why not you two rest?" "And not you guys?" Vexit asked. You know what they are going with, but after in your life, you end up with your best friend. "We too need a break, just to know your friend frames." Chroma said. With all of the frames handing to the door, Mesa looks at you two. "I'm hoping you two have some fun~" And with that, it's you and Vexit all along. You already know what comes next, but for Vexit she wants to be sure.

"So...." You can't sure if Vexit knows. "I guess they want us to have sex." Well at least she already knows, but this is more than having sex. "They REALLY want us to have sex, only cause we know each other for so long I can't tell how long we been in the ice tube." You really want to tell your feeling to Vexit, but this is the only way. "Vexit, I know we been a friend since we met. Do you really-" Before you continue your words, Vexit just gives you an answer. A powerful yet loveable kiss. After Vexit breaks the kiss she looks at you, "Does this answer your question?" You can't help but look at her purple ponytail and her ocean eye giving a smirk. "I fucking love you Vexit." Thus you two kiss for a full ten minutes, way better than defense mission. You two give a break from the kiss, With Vexit push her body to you. "We been fucking our frame way before, maybe you and I show our body~" Vexit smile as she rubs her body on you. "Well then, lady first." You lay down as Vexit show open your suit, reveal your cock. "I see why Valkyr and Mesa having too much fun with your sword." Vexit joking. "Well, they have a nice ass." You tell the truth. "Wait till you see Wasp, but other than that you do the honor." She grabs your hand on the zipper, showing down all the way to her pussy. Giving a nice real look of Vexit naken body. With a b size cup, you really want a good boobjob with her. "So (Y/n) what do you want first?"

"69? Nice~" Vexit agrees with you, as she turns her body to you. Giving a nice view of her ass. "Do you like it?" She shakes her butt, knowing you want a good taste of her. Your answer, with a good slap. "I knew you love it." As you rub her butt, Vexit licks her way to the tip of your sword. "Damn, your know-how to lick that good." Vexit giggles. "All thanks to Frost for licking his popsicles." As you two continue licking, you almost feel the climax as well with Vexit. "Can't wait to taste your cum, ready to taste mine?" You hold her ass. "Oh I ready for this moment." She smiles. "Then let us taste!" With many licking, you give her your cums as Vexit fired her water to your mouth." After drinking her juice and Vexit done cleaning, she looks at your dick still hard and laughs. "And yet you still rock hard after cumming together? I'm impressed." You smirk. "Don't blame me, blame Saryn and Mirage for using their good touch." With a bad joke, you both laughed. "So does that mean I can ride you?" You smile. "You don't say."

With one smooth slide, Vexit already satisfies after feeling it with your dick. "Damn. After fucking with our frames, I glad we did this first time with a human. Well, first time with you~" You kinda feel cheated. "Does fucking a Kuva Lich count?" You question as she gives a thought. "I mean they've been cloned before. Oh well, let start fucking!" You feel a smooth wall back and forth as you two moan. Vexit on the other hand rubs her body to you giving a nice massage. You suck one of her tits as Vexit snaps happy. "Oh didn't know (Y/n) was a good boy/girl!" You rub your head between her boobs. "It was Saryn who told me to drink her milk." Vexit kisses your forehead. "Well, I hope she's a good mommy then." You again feel the climax coming, as you hold her butt. "This time, we're going to cum together. I'm not sure if I will get you pregnant." Vexit laughs. "Come on. With the void inside our body, I hardly believed I can't get pregnant." She then moves close to you. 'Besides, I have been fucked before and I never get pregnant. I bet the void is going to protest me while your seeds attack. So think you can cum all the way?" She's toying with you but telling the truth. You did cum all the way and yet all the females you have fucked before, never get pregnant by your seeds. You smile. "By the void, hell yeah!" You both fucking each other as you two holding. With a few kisses, you feel it coming. "You ready?" "Yeah, let fucking do this!" With a final push. You feel a mix of juice inside Vexit. Few minutes after mixing both your juice, you lay Vexit down. While pulling out your dick, it starts shooting her body and hits her face. "Nice shot." Vexit smiles while licking your cum.

With you two clean, you are thinking about a relationship with you and Vexit. "So after telling our feeling and having sex, does that mean-" Before you going to finish, Vexit kiss you. "Of course I love you after you saved me back then, I'm never going to forget." She hugs you for a long time and hugs her back. "Well, you want to make the news?" You ask. "Sure, let tell our frames." With both of you naked, you open the door to tell the news, well for a short second. Rhino did full nelson on Saryn, Chroma both human and dragon form a double penetration with Mirage, and for Mesa and Valkyr, well cool down inside Snow Globe and Cataclysm while Frost and Limbo cleaning their dick with the girl's hair. "So does that mean we're a couple?" You question her with Vexit kiss you. "You damn right."