First Time with an Kuva Lich

If this is the first time reading an X Reader story, it just you the reader having sex with any character. So enjoy this special Kuva Lich fanfic, starting the sexy Kuva Lich, Valkyr, Saryn, Mesa and Mirage, and you as the Operator!

Y/n = Your first name

"Tenno, I'm come to play with you~" Kuva Lich's Katava Archet come for you after stabbed her with Valkyr. With Saryn, Mesa, Valkyr, and Mirage, they're going to face for final time thanks to your Parazon and your new mods. Katava holds Valkyr with a bear hug. "You're too cute for killer kitty~" "Get off me, you bitch!" Katava giving a smut look. "Now that I love to hear that." Mesa and Mirage use their abilities to free Valkyr. With Hall of Mirrors and Peacemaker attack Katava, Valkyr free and use Hysteria. "I'm gonna have fun with you girls~" Katava with her Ballistas look and her Kuva Ogris, Katava's ready to face your Warframe, but here the problem. "Hey, where's your Saryn?" Not until a Spores is on her arm. "Shit, totally forgot my weakness is Corrosive." Katava now realizes, with Saryn bullet aim Katava with her Kuva Korh. "We got you!" After battling every mission, Katava learns about you and your Warframe. "Saryn! Come to meet me?" With you in Operator form and your girls attack her, Katava close to her death. "I'm not being beat by you and your bitch frames!" Mirage cast Prism on Katava while Valkyr craw during her Hysteria. With one final hit, Katava knee down, ready to Mercied. 

Valkyr and Mirega come side by side with you, along Mesa and Saryn behind you. Valkyr pulls her Parazon and asks. "We already got Ogris for Mesa, you still want it for Valence Transfer. What you call?" You look at Katava, you can tell she's sad under her Grinner helmet. You told Valkyr. "Convert." With Valkyr stab Katava, she turns a burning white to ash. After beating her, Mirage asks. 'What now?"

"Capture is done, get to extraction." Hologram Lotus close her call, as the Corpus coming around. "Get ready girls." You pop out Mesa in your Operator form. Not until a familiar voice join you. "Do I get to join you, girls?" "Katava!" The girls were happy to see Katava coming to aid you. "Ready to blow their tax Y/n?" Katava smile at you. "Let's mess them up, girls!" With you and your blasting Corpus with your Amp, you're close to the exit. "That was nice! I'll play with you anytime!" Before Katava leaves, you grab her hand as Katava shocking look at you. "Before you go, my Warframe and I want to know you more. Plus my girl really wants to hang out with you." You told her as the girl want her to hang out. "Come on Kavata, take a break and talk with us." Mesa said. "You want me?" Kavata ask. "A friend of Y/n is a friend of ours." Mirage said. Kavata was happy under her helmet as she hugs you and the girl. "Oh thank you thank you thank you! This is gonna be fun! Special with you, am I right girl?" 

As you escort Katava to your ship, all of you did have a good time with her. Excalibur Umbra teaches her to play Komi, Frost making her snowman, Kavata play with Wukong's Celestial Twin, and Limbo chat with her like a gentleman. As for you and the girls.

 You all end up in your Operator's Room, playing the updated version of Frame Fighters as Katava gets her first win against Saryn. "Yes! Beat that Saryn!" Saryn can't help but smile. "Man you're good at combo after using Grendel's meatball." "Pulverize if you call." You remind Saryn. "But just wait for Valkyr and her joystick skill." "I may be good in combat, but I'm really good at a fighting game." Valkyr giving her Ryu's fighting stance. "Oh it's nothing, I haven't been fun since..." Katava stop. "Turn into Kuva Lich." Mesa told. "That and before I was chosen. Sure I follow my Queen order but once I was chosen, I was nothing but an unkillable Lich." You and the girl look at Katava, With her voice turn low. "I was clone before, and repair after our fight. But knowing all of you, it makes me feel something. Like a ''''Family." You told her. Katava looks at all of you, and her voice comes with sadness. "Even you're a family to me, I'm nothing but an ugly Lich." Who said you're ugly?" Saryn said. "Sure you're ugly with your helmet, but you didn't show us what inside." Mesa giving good question. "But how can you tell?" Katava question. "Y/n, can you example the Umbra Effect?" Valkyr asks you. "You saw my Warframe talk, all because of Umbra Forma. What you didn't know is can transform into their human form. Just like Excalibur Umbra." Katava shock after you told the real effect. As the girl in front of her, You order your girl. "Lady, care to show your true face?" The girl put their hand on their helmet, and once it turns into a human face, Katava stuns what she saw.