ᴶᵘᵍᵍⁱⁿ' ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵈᵃʸ

Veronica's POV

I gripped my steering wheel as I angrily drove to school. It was finally, my last first day of high school. I was finally going to have the ability to move out and leave this town. Although, I still dreaded going in the first place. I turned a corner and ended up having to stop at a red light. I groaned because I genuinely just wanted to go and get school over with. 

I hear a car start to pull up beside mine and look in my rearview mirror, my eyes widen as I see someone stop next to me in my dream car. I look up at them and see a guy with two-toned hair and tattoos across his neck and face, singing and bobbing his head to the music he was listening to. He began to turn his head so I quickly turned mine away looking straight ahead, seeing cars pass by in front of me. I turn my head to look to his direction again, and once I make eye contact with him, he smiles. I analyze him and notice his hair is not only purple and pink, but the other half is black. I smile to myself, observing the fact that I'd never seen anyone like him before.

He turned his head straight away and began to turn left, making his way ahead of me, leaving me in my lane. I hear a honk behind me and look up, realizing the light has turned green already. 

"Shit, sorry", I mumble as I step on the gas. 

I kept driving, but could not seem to get my mind off that boy. I sighed and hoped he noticed me just as much as I noticed him.