ˢᵃʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉʷᵃʸ

Gustav's POV

It was seven-thirty in the morning on the Friday of August 16, 2016, and I was on my way to my weekly pick up of weed, Xanax and coke at my plugs house. I was listening to Future while I was driving to keep me entertained.

I see a red light ahead, so I slowly halt to a stop, pulling up next to a car, very low on the ground compared to my Benz. I was rapping along with the music and get somewhat curious as to who is stopped next to me. I try to fight the urge but then slowly turn my head to their direction. She isn't looking in my direction, though I still continue to examine her. Her hair is honey blonde, curly and tied around in a cute bun on top of her head. Her skin is light and has a yellow tone to it, and I could see her eyelashes from afar. She then turns her head to face my direction and I smile, now having the ability to see her full features as she smiles back; Big pink lips, small slightly upturned nose, arched eyebrows, light eyes and a gorgeous glow to her skin that I'd never seen before. I turn my head forward, hoping it's still a red light, but to my luck, it's now green. I begin to turn left, leaving her.

As I continued to drive to my destination, I thought about her. I knew I'd never see her again, but I wanted too, so badly. I reached forward and turned off my music so I could think. Seeing her at that moment, she was perfect, but it was like she was there, then disappeared, like she was too good to be true. I tapped my fingers against my steering wheel in frustration.

"Juggin' on a Friday", I lowly sing out to myself. 

"Saw you on the...freeway", I sing as I make a turn. 

"How could I forget that face....Ion even know your name." I smile at myself, enduring the fact that it actually sounds good.

"I'm in love with a..." I stop, not knowing what to say next. I make another turn and look up and notice the street name is 'Ghost'. 

"I'm in love with a ghost girl." I sing a little louder and smile to my self, I decide to take a different street and head to my studio instead to get this song of my chest. 

I'm in love with a ghost girl. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know some of you are probably wondering why the hell she's starting school on a Friday, it just goes along with the song, and I don't know about you guys but one of the schools I've been to has started on a Friday before lmao.

Also! No, not every chapter will be this short, these are only this short because they're basically introductions and the other chapters will always be 1000 words or more unless it's a filler. Thanks for reading, it's 1:30 am so I'm heading to bed, goodnight<3