get to know you

"bad, What are we going to do with a freaking zombie?!"

Bbh: I have no idea. But be needs help. Where are we going to take him? I have been walking for a while to get here and have no place to go.

"That's not my problem!"

Bbh:Skeppy!

"Sorry. We can go to my place... Are you sure we should bring him?"

Bbh: skeppy, if he wanted to bite me he would've done it already. I think we can trust him.

A6d:p-p-please t-t-t-rus-st.

As he said this he pushed his mask just high enough that I could see his eyes. They were bloodshot, And looked scared. I felt like I would've known him either way. Yeah that feeling was weirdly comforting.

"Fine. But I'm not leaving until I get some more food. that's what I came here for."

Bbh: I'm ok with that.

A6d nodded.

Me and bad got to raiding the store. There were tons of zombies but I don't usually like confrontation. So I threw a few cans so to would leave the area the food was in. I wasn't prepared since I was very tired. So I didn't bring a bag to put the food into. Luckily badboyhalo found a grocery bag I could use. We put a6d by the door since he moved a bit slow. He seemed ok with it. But it doesn't matter since
we all made it out alive. Well technically a6d was already dead so- I'm gonna shut up.

Bbh : ok now skeppy where is your house?

"The house I'm staying in is over here."

We all got into the house. Though a6d had trouble getting up the stairs I still can't believe in bringing a zombie into my house ON PURPOSE!

We all sat on the edges of the room.

"So a6d what happened to you?"

A6d:mmman m-m-ake zom-bie. first hhard he f-fail i-it hurt.

"Uhhh"

Bbh: he said that the person who made the zombies tried it on him first and he failed so now a6d is like this.

A6d nodded.

"So you're not going to try to hurt us?"

A6d shook his head. "N-Non"

Bbh : why us?

A6d: others r-r-un.

"Ah."

Bbh: why don't we play some get to know you games? None of us really know each other.

"I'm up for that. It's better then just sitting here akwardly.

A6d:mmhmm

"Ok what's everyone's favorite food?"

Bbh: muffins!!

"Chick-fil-A"

A6d:c-cold t-things.

Bbh: like ice cream and stuff?

A6d nodded.

"Favorite movie?"

Bbh: legally blonde.

"You're a dork."

Bbh: it's a good movie!

A6d: c-clue

"Same!"

We did that for a while. A6d's voice started to reduce to grumbling. He said he can only say so much. Being half zombie sounds awful. Over time be started to act more zombie like so to regain energy and not hurt us, he went to sleep. It was starting to get late but not that late. So the fact that he needs that much sleep worries me. But being with them was nice and helped me feel less lonely.

After a while we were all sleep.

...

"No no no no no!"

"You don't get a say in what happens Frenchie! Something like this requires trial and error. You don't have anything to go home to right?"

"I do. I have a life so let me go!"

"Well. That unfortunate for your family."

"WHAT??!?!?"

he threw the switch.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

he let out a violent scream of agony.

"Hmm that's not what I was going for exactly but you're still in good condition. I think we can try again on you."

"Non n-non no!"

"I will need to write all this down. Put him back in storage."

He was shoved into a small room. it was very cold. He cried.

...

A6d:ah!

I shot up.

"What happened!?"

Bbh: oh my goodness!

A6d: n-n-n-ightm-m-are.

Bbh: oh. A6d you're safe now. We won't let anyone hurt you. ok?

"Yeah."

A6d: o-k-k-k-k-kk.

Somthing told me he didn't completely believe that. I don't either.

"Well there's no real reason to leave so do you want to just play a game or someth-"

*Bang!!!* *Bang!!!!* *Bang!!!!!*

"What was that!!!"

A6d:zzzzz...zzoo...

Bbh: zombies.

"Oh no."

We ran down. a6d followed slowly.

They were banging on the door and reaching their hands through any hole the could find.

"They've never done this before!"

Bbh: what do they want!!!?

A6d: m-m-me.

"There not getting you then."

I don't know if I trust him, but he could use the comfort.

As me and bad were fighting neither of us noticed a6d draw a bow And fire. It hit one of the zombies in the eye. It screamed and fell to the ground.

The others could be taken down by us.

There were not many left but the fact that they were alone made them leave.

"You had a bow this whole time!!?"

Bbh: actually thats a crossbow.

A6d: Oui.

"Well, at least we know you can shoot a Crossbow."

Bbh: the door got not  muffined. This isn't safe anymore. <_<

"Yeah. I think there is a mostly untouched neighborhood on the other side of the town."

Bbh: that will take a while.

"We have a while."

Bbh: is that ok a6d?

A6d: mmhm.

"Well we should get to it then."

I may have written some of this during school. Don't tell my teachers.