Clink

Technoblade POV

Uhh uhhh uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What??? He's going to die for us? That's not right. If anyone this mega person should die. Zelkam didn't do anything wrong... My crown is bullet proof. If I can get it, Ugh that would never work.

I grabbed a6d's crossbow shoved the crown into where the arrows go and fired.

By some miracle my plan worked. My crown had a dent in it and the crossbow broke but that's not as bad as Zelkam dying.

The crown flew around the room banging into walls. It landed at my feet and I put it back on.

Zelkam POV

I closed my eyes. I heard gunshot but instead of getting shot I heard a loud crash/ clink noise. I opened my eyes and saw a shattered crossbow Technoblade put his crown on. Did he block the bullet with his crown??

Techno: I honestly didn't expect that to work.
I mean, all part of my master plan!

"You saved my life."

Techno: I mean yeah.

A6d: c-crossb-bow.

He looked sad.

"I'll get you a new one."

While mega was bewildered,
Bbh and skeppy got behind him. Skeppy was welding technoblade's sword.

"What? How did that asinine plan actually work??" mega signed confused.

"I have no idea." I responded. At that moment skeppy and bad got the jump on him and disarmed him.

Techno: ok Zak give me the gun. I don't trust you.

Skeppy: oh ha ha. You're hilarious.

Skeppy gave the gun to techno.

"You are a backstabbing, pathetic, cruel person."

Bbh: what'd they say?

"He's just being insulting."

Skeppy: well whatever.

We heard banging on the front door.

Techno: so you guys have friends?

"No! Mega did you take down the wall?!"

"Well. Yeah. It was a waste of power."

Are you serious. I ran to the front door the others followed. Technoblade still had mega at gunpoint.

I turned transparent mode on The panel. That turned it into a window.

Bbh: woah that's cool!

Skeppy: we have bigger problems.

There was a sea of hundreds of zombies. Many of them had Been shot with the arrows from the trap.

Seeing this many was unsettling. And not normal.

Bbh: oh my goodness.

Mega laughed.

"What did you do to them?!"

"Just some upgrades. Have fun!"

"You realize that we can throw you out there right?"

His eyes went wide with realization.

Techno: you played yourself.

Mega began to struggle again.

"Come on I know a way to get rid of him."

I  went down a hall and up the stairs. On top was a balcony. We went out and got ready to throw mega off.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!"