Chapter 1

"I'm better in bed."

"Well, I have bigger boobs." I heard the two annoying voice's that I heard bickering about who was better to have sex with Bellamy. Salenna and Cassie are from my pack, and I hated the idea of them  training with us.

"Well actually, I like medium sized ass's and boobs that are proportionate to the woman's body."

The deep familiar voice spoke these words in my direction. I felt a grip on my hips pulling me closer, I turned around and it was Bellamy. His dirty blonde hair was waving in his face and his tan skin outlined his bright green eyes. Bellamy grew up with me although we weren't from the same pack, My mother has always hoped that Bellamy would be my mate and help me lead our pack. We are the largest pack in north Alaska.

Salenna and Cassie curled their noses and walked out of the pack's bar.

"Can I walk you home?" Bellamy joked knowing we have a pack meeting this morning with my mom so she can step down as Luna and I can take her place.

"Of course Bell." I nudged his shoulder with my arm laughing. we continued to walk in silence. I was thinking of the training our pack was going to do today. Our trainees were competing to see who would be a warrior and who would work in our medical group.

"So has your mate came and claimed you yet?" he has always been jealous at the fact of me being marked and mated. Bellamy comes every night to my window and sneaks in. He is the alpha of his pack and his Mate of Octavia teases him because she is a virgin and she isn't quite ready to let it go. So, Bellamy takes out his stress on me and I do the same.

"No, bell he hasn't and even if he did make his way to me, you know how I feel about it. I don't belong to anyone.I am owned by no one and I answer to no one." Bellamy looked at me with ease.

"That's why you will make a great Luna for your pack, But I do own you when you're under me under your sheets." I looked at him narrowing my eyebrows "I'm just joking soph, lighten up, what's got you worked up?"

"Even though I would not submit to my mate, It makes me wonder why he hasn't come for me, or if he's trying to find me."

We reached the pack house and our trainees were waiting for us in the backyard. I walked into the house to get some training gear on. Bellamy watched from the door as I got undressed, I turned my head a little looking at him admiring my body. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand pulling him into the room and danced with him. I pushed him on the bed and straddled over his flexed body.

"Are you sure I don't own you bell? Are you sure you just really don't want Octavia?" he rolled his eyes.

"No, I do want my mate, I just need entertainment, and a release, and you need it too." I got up and finished getting dressed.

"Soph anyone would be lucky to have you, even if it wasn't your mate." he smiled and walked out the door, "I'll go get your pack warmed up and partnered.

thinking of the words that Bellamy me said made me think even harder about my mate. It has only been a day since my birthday, maybe I might meet him at the moon party this weekend. For now I had Bellamy to toy with. 

Thank you guys for reading! Let me know in the comments what your think about the book so far?