Chapter 4

Packs start coming into our territory, Lusting over each other as some find their mates. Our pack grows larger if they choose to stay. Looking at all the mates marking their woman almost disgusts me. They are wanted and I want to be loved but I want to dominate my mate.

Everyone was grinding and swaying to the music, if they didn't find their mate they found someone to dance with and have fun.I looked over and saw Bellamy and Octavia, she was grinding her ass on him, taunting his cravings but would never fully commit. Some of us gathered around and started to fight one on one, showing our skills. Alphas showed their dominance. no matter the type of fight they put their blood and sweat into every move.

A hand was placed on my him, pulling me close. "I want to Dominate you.. Luna." I swung my body around, not recognizing the voice. A man in sleeveless balck hoodie and jeans all i could see was his brown eyes. his left shoulder and arm appeared to have a black tribal tattoo that led to his peck. I pushed him back.

"don't touch me like that." but really I wanted whoever this stranger was to touch me again. Something about him drew me in.

"Like this?" the man wrapped his hand around my hip and pulled me in again. I took a shuddering breath. My pussy filled with pleasure. I grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. He looked at me surprised. He got up and walked around me.

"don't tempt me Luna." his voice was deep, sexy, the kind you want to wake up to. I walked to him slowly and put a finger in his chest, "how can you tell me not to tempt you? Don't forget whose territory you're on." He turned his head seeing Cohan and all the other warriors behind him watching every move he made. I turned my back and grabbed my wrist pulling me closer. I grabbed him by his throat and pushed him down. his stuck his leg out and tripped me. I fell on top of him holding his arms down. My pussy clenched more. I wanted him but I didn't know why.

"do not underestimate me!" I got up and walked off. the man walked behind me, he grabbed my waist again turning me around. I looked at him with a stern go to hell look, but inside I could feel myself growing weak. He pushed my hair behind my ear and caressed my jawline with his fingers.

"Your more than I expected, Palmer." He looked at me deeply and then walked away.The man under the hood was so sexy, He knew my last name...He gave me an intense amount of pleasure. His brown eyes cut through mine. Who was he? where did he come from. damn him for leaving me with no answers.

I heard growling.. And yelping. I ran behind the pack house. Cohan was pinned by a Rogue[. Bellamy was Fighting two others. I ran towards Cohan, I shifted into my wolf and she was ready to fight. My teeth latched onto the rough ripping out his throat.. Cohan and I ran at the rogues that were nipping at Bellamy. Cohan and I jumped on them, were ripped their throats out leaving them lifeless. I could smell the rogue behind me. he jumped on my back nipping at my neck. Cohan Grabbed the rogue and pinned him down. I grasped the rogue by his sides and clawed into his heart.

The rogues were all dead, I went up stairs trying to cool down from the high I was on after killing the rouges, the Adrenalin was overwhelming my body, she jumped around, purring. Bellamy swung open my door. His eyes were golden, his muscles were flexed. His body stood naked in the doorway, as he didn't care to cover himself after our fight. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the nip of my hair and kissed me. I could feel his heart pounding, his wolf growling from the inside. He was still on an adrenaline high, he wanted to release it. to release it on me. I wanted to, I needed to but my had still not come from me. I bit his lip, he pressed his hardness against my core. He grazed his teeth over my soft spot where my mate would mark me as his.

"Bellamy, I'm not yours."

"You could be, we fight so well together, your body is so sexy, you want me don't you? You're tired of waiting."

"Bellamy I can't, I need my true mate, A Luna can't disrespect that."

"Then I'll take you."

I pushed Bellamy away, Cohan ran upstairs after hearing Bellamy's words. He pushed Bellamy against the wall and at that moment I smelt the sweet but warm scent of hazelnut and cinnamon. My wolf was purring more fiercely, I looked at the window and there were two red eyes that flashed to gold. My wolf cried out.. Mate, Mate ,Mate!

Are you guys ready to meet her mate?

Please let me know what you guys think so far.

Thank you so much for reading!