07. New boo....or not 💁🏽‍♀️

Sam (short for Samantha) above
India's outfit :

Sam (short for Samantha) aboveIndia's outfit :

India's P.O.V~
"I just wanna know how you're gonna balance out all of this shit?" , Sam asked me. I rolled my eyes.
"I got this" I said reassuring my friends. They were worried that I wouldn't have time for my studies or cheerleading, which was kinda getting annoying. I can look out for myself but Ik they are just being good friends and are just looking out for me.
"We're just looking out for you" Summer said biting into her Apple. See. Told you. I smiled at them.
"I know , guys but it's getting annoying. Trust me I can handle this" I said looking around the table. They all shrugged their shoulders.
"If anything be supportive, don't criticize me" I said getting up from the table.
"Where are you going?" Sam asked.
"To the lunch line" I said continuing my walk to the line. I scanned the lunchroom looking for Ty. I hadn't seen him all day. I huffed to myself. I felt two hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who?" The person asked. I smiled. I know that cologne.
"Hmm a liar" I said causing him to remove his hands and step in front of me shocked.
"Liar?" He asked looking confused.
"I thought I would get to walk you to your classes?" I asked crossing my arms smirking. He laughed.
"You still can. I'm actually trying to ditch the girl who's showing me around anyway." He said tilting his head backwards. I looked around him and seen a pretty girl on my cheer team. I got a closer look and realized it was Haley, she's quiet and she always seem stand-offish. But she's great at jumps and splits.

"Hmm, I think you're in good hands already

"Hmm, I think you're in good hands already. I said patting his shoulder. I turned around and moved up in line.
"So it's like that?" He asked chuckling. I nodded.
"Another day" I said biting into my apple. He bit his lip.
"Most definitely, shit it could be now but you wanna play" he said whining sort of.
"Down boy. There's always a tomorrow. Text me" I said blowing him a kiss. He caught it and put it to his heart. Over the remaining time of our break we texted from sunrise to sunset. Which I think is so cute.
I went back over to my friends and seen them all smiling at me. They are some big cockblockers. I sat down at the table opening my fork from the plastic wrap. I dug into my food ignoring them. I heard one of them clear their throats. I looked up and seen all eyes were on me. I dropped my fork.
"What is it now?" I asked folding my arms smiling. Summer rolled her eyes.
"Girl who was that you were talking too!" Sam squealed. I blushed.
"That's ty." I said smiling.
"Whew, he got somebody sprung" she said playing around. I laughed.
"Trust me I got him sprung too" I laughed causing everyone to laugh but summer. I ignored it though....once again.
"Y'all only been talking for what , two weeks?" Summer finally spoke. I nodded.
"Yeah so..." I said trying to see what was her point.
"So how do you have him sprung?" She asked tilting her head looking confused.
See I could have  been nice about this situation but nah, I'm tired of her slick remarks and the eye rolling. I think it's time I set this chick straight once and for all.
"One day you'll find out, once you finally settle down and fuck with one dude" I said getting up with my tray. I looked at everybody else.
"I'll see y'all at practice" i said dumping my tray in the trash.
"You know  that was low summer" I heard Brandon say.
"Yeah what the hell is up?" Sam whisper yelled. I turned around just in time to see her shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care. I nodded my head to myself walking out the cafeteria. I looked down the hallway and seen My brother talking with my cheer captain. She seen me and hurried along. He looked confused. He turned and seen me coming. He rubbed his hand down his face.
"Um , what was that about?" I asked him. He eyed me.
"What! Ian say nothing about you and Ty" he said making a point.
"So , you're fucking with my cheer captain?" I asked folding my arms.
"Shit maybe, if you stay out the way." He said trying to walk around me but failed because I stepped in his way.
"Isaiah , if talking with Ty is bothering you let me know" I said tapping my foot nervously.
"It's bothering me" he said watching me intently.
"Well you're gonna have to get over it. Now go on to class" I said dismissing him. He stopped walking.
"Okay and same for you" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. My little bro is a player and I don't have time for him to fuck up anything for me on this squad cause he wanna play with my cheer-captains heart. I sighed and continued to my next class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes left in class

I tapped my pen onto my desk. I could feel someone staring at me but I was too nervous to look around and find the pair of eyes burning a hole into my side. I sat back and pulled out my phone. I seen summer texted me , ty texted me and tried to FaceTime me and sam texted me.

Bestie💞- I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone to come before us and cheer.

Me- no one's gonna come in between us 💛
*next message*
Ty 💚🖤- Wassup ma. I miss seeing you. 🖤
Me- is that so and I'm in class right now. 🤣
*next message*
Sammie ❤️- hey you okay?
Me- yeah girl I'm fine. See you at practice
Sammie ❤️- okayyy
I smiled and put my phone down. I turned my attention to my teacher , listening to her here and there.