Villainous hearts

It had been a few days since your meeting with the avengers and you had moved again. You were in the city that never slept with buildings and lights that shined like stars in the sky. You were perched up on top of an abandoned building the city lights left a soft glow on your skin and your eyes twinkled with mischief. Across from you was one of the most expensive jewellery shops in New York, and you were planning to rob it. Your eyes trained towards the front of the building two guards were located at the entrance their shifts would be over soon and they would start to head home. You headed towards the building you used the shadows to your advantage. your black suit helped you blend in and a gorgeous mask covered your face. You were known as eclipse and bad luck followed everywhere you went. When you finally got to the building you made sure no guards were nearby before smashing a window open. You started climbing into the building stealing all the jewellery you could. Their were emerald earrings and ruby bracelets you took them all. You were about to leave when you spotted a gorgeous diamond necklace on display. You grabbed it before dashing towards the exit you were so close to escaping but then you heard a crash. Turning around you saw a familiar super soldier. "dammit" you said sprinting to the exit. "Leaving so soon the party's just getting started" the man said throwing his shield at you. You dodged him continuing towards the door "not so fast" he said you turned around and he froze.

Steve was awestruck your eyes sparkled in the moonlight and your hair tumbled down from your head and framed your face perfectly. You had a natural beauty about you that Steve hadn't seen in a while. You smirked, dammit he thought, you knew what he was thinking. "What's wrong captain" you said in your most seductive voice. Steve tried to say something but no words came out his mind a muddled mess around you. You smiled that mischievous smile of yours. "What's happening" someone said through his earpiece and you froze, he wasn't alone. "I've got it handled Sam, just stay alert" he said eyes trained on you.  "I'll make you a deal, Seeming your my soulmate I'll let you go" you were getting ready to run when he continued "if you put the jewellery back. You didn't believe in soulmates it was just a coincidence that he said the same thing that was on your arm. You were about to run with the jewellery still in your hand when you spotted something shining in a dark corner. It was an arm, more specifically the winter soldiers arm. You were outnumbered you walked over to the stands and put the jewellery back. Steve smiled at you he knew his soulmate wasn't all that bad. You had a soft spot, he knew you were his soulmate for a reason he just didn't know why yet. "I'll leave all this here if you go on a date with me" Steve froze all colour drained from his face on one hand he so desperately wanted to date you, to wake up in the morning with you by his side, to make you breakfast and see your pearly white teeth when you smiled that sweet mischievous smile of yours. He wanted to call you his but he couldn't you were the villain. He thought about it before finally agreeing if Sam or bucky asked he would of said it was for a good reason. "Fine were do you want to go" he sighed you grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the building "I know the perfect place"

You took Steve to one of your favourite buildings Sam and Bucky were watching from the shadows. They were trying to go unnoticed but you had spotted them instantly. There was nothing exciting about this building except that it had the most amazing views of the city and at the perfect time you would be able to see the morning sun shine against the buildings. "So you're my soulmate" "I don't believe in soulmates" you said looking out into the distance. "Then why take me here" why did you take him here you thought to yourself this place was special to you no one was allowed here but you, so why did you take him here. Steve saw it in your eyes you were hesitant in your answer "I don't know". You two stay silent after that, Steve was sitting on the edge of the building with his legs dangling off and you joined him.