Steel Cage "Prince" (Steel cage Princess): Captive Dazai

In a dark prison, Dazai laid all alone. He was abandoned by his family and with nowhere to go, he tried living on his own but it cost him his freedom since he committed crimes to help him live. So he was locked up, and the prison was under the control of the wicked Akutagawa Ryunosuke. Dazai was thrown in a dark prison cell that smelled like chilled blood. The conditions were horrible for Dazai, and Akutagawa just laughed at Dazai's suffering. He heard the sounds of screaming at night which was Akutagawa torturing the other prisoners, even killing them. Dazai was tortured by this "king" many times, but he spared him since killing Dazai would end the fun for Akutagawa. "You are mine until you die, Dazai Osamu! Don't you forget it!" Laughed Akutagawa maliciously.

"Please your majesty! Don't let me rot in this horrible place!" Pleaded Dazai, "or how will I escape?"

He heard the sound of his inner demons saying that there is no escape. Akutagawa has a hold of Dazai. He regretted committing those crimes for the sake of survival. Dazai got weak and sick rotting in the prison and he never saw the sun rise in the morning. He needed the sunlight, but he couldn't see it. "Please...someone save me." Groaned Dazai.

Sleeping on a needle bed, beaten seven times a day by Akutagawa, you name it. Dazai couldn't stand the horrible treatment. So all he could do was have hope and continue to suffer until something happens.

From a forest of thorns, you can see the broken sky.
In this steel castle, is the stench of chilled blood.
The reigning "king" is cold hearted. "He" kills for pleasure.
"King": you are all mine until you die here, imprisoned, how delightful!
"Songster": please stop this your majesty, or how will we ever escape?
Soldier: one, two, three four.

The "king" locked me in a chilly cell, (?) Says, " the thorny beds, the pillows of roses!"
This room, in which I'm locked in, there are no windows, only hopelessness.
"Songster": "can someone rescue me?"
Castle: " it isn't possible. You cannot leave this place.
I can't see the sun rise in the morning.
I'm eternally waiting here, with no sight of rescue.
I'm waiting in the jail, always, always.
And I'll never stop looking for the unseen sunlight.